Responsive Social Sharing Buttons

Responsive Social Sharing Buttons 1.5.7

No permission to download
Doesn't work very well on UI.X 1.4.5

1.png

2.png

UI.X is a heavily customised theme, from the screen shots it looks like there may some CSS conflicts but its difficult to know for sure without looking at the issue happening. I don't have UI.X to test and you have rrssb turned off.

To be sure its an issue with the style add a new style and view the site in that new unedited style do you still get the issue?

It would most definitely work in a new blank style with no Parent Stlye so maybe another add-on is causing it.

Anyway, it looks like the js file is not being included, add this manually to the bottom of the your "page_container_js_body" template for the UI.X style you are using and let me know if that fixes the issue.

HTML:
<xen:if is="{$contentTemplate} == 'thread_view'">
<script type="text/javascript" src="./js/rrssb/rrssb.min.js"></script>
</xen:if>

Hi there @SimonV

I can't seem to find the language phrase for the text string "I thought you might like this". Is that hard coded?

Hey Simon, thanks for this ridiculously nice addon.
thousand of times better than the default slow sharing buttons.
Thank you! ★★★★★

Looking at installing this alongside [bd] Social Share which adds a Staff Share button before the buttons as per the image. With this switched on the staff share button isnt shown, I would assume it's a template modification clash.

staff share.webp

Looking at installing this alongside [bd] Social Share which adds a Staff Share button before the buttons as per the image. With this switched on the staff share button isnt shown, I would assume it's a template modification clash.

View attachment 100593

With the bottom position enabled my addon replaces/removed the default XenForo share code so if that mod adds a button to the default share area then it will be removed also.

With the bottom position enabled my addon replaces/removed the default XenForo share code so if that mod adds a button to the default share area then it will be removed also.

That's what I thought. I'll add the template in manually.

What happened to the Share This Page Text and Underlined Layout. It is removed when adding this theme. Anyway to add that back in above these icons?

SimonV updated Ridiculously Responsive Social Sharing Buttons with a new update entry:

Ridiculously Responsive Social Sharing Buttons 1.3.2

v1.3.2 update contains the following:
  • Added an option to enable "Call the Action" text above share buttons
  • Flexible Large Format icons text-size based on sibling count
  • Better calc detection & fallback added
  • Updated license to MIT license
  • General CSS formatting fixes
To Update:

Re-upload the files from the upload folder and then upgrade the addon with the new xml file from the xml folder.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom