Lightweight, Responsive, SVG Social sharing Buttons

I created an add-on using this script which can be found https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ridiculously-responsive-social-sharing-buttons.3960/ please do add comments the resource so I can make improvements and if you find it useful please also add a review.

Thanks goes to @Varma for starting this thread and bringing this great script to the community.

Really great to see one of my works being made to a great addon and for mass users:)

Really thanks @SimonV .. you done a great job.. also thanks for making it Free :)

These social share buttons are overlapping the page numbers. Here's a video of the issue (from one of my site's users) ..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Anyone experienced this, and/or have a fix?

@Mouth this issue should be fixed in my resource, I tweeked the CSS as to not overlap under the buttons when they shrink in size, if you install the addon and still have issues please post in the resource thread and I will see if I can help.

Really great to see one of my works being made to a great addon and for mass users:)

Really thanks @SimonV .. you done a great job.. also thanks for making it Free :)

Of course its free, I cant take credit for the original script and the rest was just a few of hours putting it all together. Please do vote for the resource so others will see it and make use of it.

Hey @Varma, looks really good there :). Any reason why the google+ is already collapsed?

I'd also submit this as an official resource, would probably get a little more attention that it deserves (y)
You should so include this as an option in your framework. ;)

Top Bottom