Report Improvements by Xon

Report Improvements by Xon 2.18.3

No permission to download
Fixed for the next version.

Can you do the permission check? There was a fix around ensuring it fully respected permissions.

I am Super administrator and All are set by default. This issue only happened after 2.10.5 update.

ScreenShot00405.webp

Hi @Xon , we just installed and are getting a 500 error now when clicking on reports. That doesn't seem like a permissions issue. Not quite sure where to start.
With an error message and stack trace would be useful!

There might be an out-of date add-on somewhere which is causing this; but I'ld need to see the error message.

Getting this when clicking on either "IP" or "Edit" in a report. Permissions are set to Yes for the entire Report Center.

1632058730318.webp

Speaking also with @yodiceman above same site, links to other reports in the report now also asks for login on click.

We do not have Report Center Essentials, is it now a requirement?

Speaking also with @yodiceman above same site, links to other reports in the report now also asks for login on click.
Do you have multiple URLs for the site? ie forums. vs forum. ?

This is nothing the last update should have affected. Did you update other add-ons at the same time?

We do not have Report Center Essentials, is it now a requirement?
No, but it changes how various parts of the report system react.

With an error message and stack trace would be useful!

There might be an out-of date add-on somewhere which is causing this; but I'ld need to see the error message.

It was indeed!

Multiple account report to Thread was out of date. Updated and all good.

Reactions: Xon
The last version ruined my experience. Back then, I was able to edit the warning. Now, I have to click Edit. What the hell man?

Yes, we updated Xon standard library, Signup abuse detection and blocking, Warning Improvements & Report Improvements then updated the forum to 2.2.7
I've done that myself so I'm fairly puzzled.

Do you have a staging site this is occurring on? I will likely need admincp access, report access and access to files to debug this more. Caan you open a ticket on my site for more in-depth troubleshooting.

The last version ruined my experience. Back then, I was able to edit the warning. Now, I have to click Edit. What the hell man?
Previous warning editing only allowed adjusting the expiry date. The full form in an overlay has a number of UX issues and it was just easier to make it show up on a new page.

I'm not sure if this is from Report Improvements or Warning Improvements...

Under Reports, where this is a discussion with moderators and admins, there is an Edit button under an entry. However, when I click on Edit, I get this error:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
  • You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Obviously, the first part of that is silly because I am right there viewing the page. But why can't I perform the edit action? I am a Super Administrator and Moderator with virtually all group permissions set to Yes.

Is this a bug? Or am I missing something?

XF 2.2.7
PHP 8.x

@djbaxter , we have the same issue on our site. We've been working to setup an equal and similar staging area to our live and it is taking longer than expected.

If you have an easy test site with same errors, would you help @Xon above?

I've tried to reproduce this locally, but haven't had much luck. I'll need access to a site (live/test, doesn't matter) which has this issue with ftp/file access and admincp & report access to poke at the problem.

Top Bottom