Report Improvements by Xon

Report Improvements by Xon 2.18.3

No permission to download
That's the reason.

The database user should have full privileges, including create and drop.

Reactions: Xon
That's the reason.

The database user should have full privileges, including create and drop.
The only flaw there is that I've installed numerous add-ons over the years and never had an issue, so...I'm thinking it was maybe something in the Standard Library part of the add-on I just upgraded.

It's specifically due to the CREATE TEMPORARY TABLES privilege, which likely isn't used much.

OK @Brogan, that was it. I don't use grant all permissions for non-root non-localhost database accounts, so I had to add it in just now. This should cover all the permissions:

1611264428126.webp

Small thing @Xon, reply ban reports are including a thread link in the notes portion. Redundant, since there's a link to the thread just above it :)

1615313023448.webp

One more small thing, when I click the report reactions to view who used which reaction, I get a permission error (though I'm both an admin and moderator with all permissions set to yes).

1615315573712.webp

Small thing @Xon, reply ban reports are including a thread link in the notes portion. Redundant, since there's a link to the thread just above it :)

View attachment 248212
This is deliberate as thread merges/deletes can leave this information stupidly hard to track down.

One more small thing, when I click the report reactions to view who used which reaction, I get a permission error (though I'm both an admin and moderator with all permissions set to yes).

View attachment 248215
Do you have Content Ratings installed? Or just stock reactions?

Do you have Content Ratings installed? Or just stock reactions?

Just stock reactions (y)

I know you have far more important stuff to worry about, and it's not really bothering us. I just wanted to let you know so you can make note :)

Just stock reactions (y)

I know you have far more important stuff to worry about, and it's not really bothering us. I just wanted to let you know so you can make note :)
What is the permission configuration (report centre) and for what content type?

Top Bottom