Report Improvements by Xon

Report Improvements by Xon 2.18.3

No permission to download
I need the stacktrace if any. This appears to be copying warnings into the report system; it should just run in the background and not block. I assume you where using the GUI installer? Is your version of XF the latest?
Yes, GUI installer and XF is latest version.

Code:
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php(17): SV\ReportImprovements\Service\WarningLog\Creator->_validate()
#1 src/addons/SV/ReportImprovements/Job/WarningLogMigration.php(70): SV\ReportImprovements\Service\WarningLog\Creator->validate(NULL)
#2 src/XF.php(479): SV\ReportImprovements\Job\WarningLogMigration->SV\ReportImprovements\Job\{closure}()
#3 src/addons/SV/ReportImprovements/Job/WarningLogMigration.php(79): XF::asVisitor(Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\User), Object(Closure))
#4 src/XF/Job/AbstractRebuildJob.php(47): SV\ReportImprovements\Job\WarningLogMigration->rebuildById(2810)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\AbstractRebuildJob->run(G)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(111): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#8 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(120): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(261): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\UserMentionsImprovements\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\UserMentionsImprovements\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#13 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#15 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#16 {main}

ErrorException: Template error: Method canViewLinks is not callable on the given object (SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\User) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:994

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Method canViewL...', '/homepages/...', 994, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(994): trigger_error('Method canViewL...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/navigation_cache.php(747): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\User), 'canViewLinks', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(6649): XF\Pub\App->{closure}(Object(...\XF\Template\Templater), 'forums', Array)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(560): XF\Template\Templater->renderNavigationClosure(Object(Closure), 'forums', Array)
#5 src/XF/Pub/App.php(513): XF\Pub\App->getNavigation(Array, 'forums')
#6 src/XF/App.php(1995): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('
<d...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\App->renderPage('<d...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

Mabe it comes from one other addon; i never had this before. Both addons run since weeks and more.

canViewLinks isn't provided by any of my add-ons, something else is injecting that and it shouldn't be my add-on's fault for it being failed to be added

Does this add-on affect the Approval Queue as well? I'm looking for something to improve the approval queue, such as notifying users of action taken when we approve or reject/Delete their under-approval threads, but so far I found nothing, so I was wondering if this could somehow help for such goals, thanks in advance and very nice job, as usual Xon.

This add-on doesn't touch the approval queue. Report Centre Essentials makes any existing reports for content visible from the approval queue, but I've only added minor touches to it with my add-ons.

Those sorts of 'resolve thread on X" I tend to put into my paid Report Centre Essentials add-on, but I see when I have time since that would be handy.

@Xon had a server error after upgrade:

Code:
    ErrorException: Template error: Method canViewDonationCampaigns is not callable on the given object (SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\User) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:994

Generated by: Unknown account Jan 27, 2020 at 6:11 PM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Method canViewD...', '/home/dressedw/...', 994, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(994): trigger_error('Method canViewD...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/navigation_cache.php(426): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\User), 'canViewDonation...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(6649): XF\Pub\App->{closure}(Object(SV\ConversationEssentials\XF\Template\Templater), 'forums', Array)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(560): XF\Template\Templater->renderNavigationClosure(Object(Closure), 'forums', Array)
#5 src/XF/Pub/App.php(513): XF\Pub\App->getNavigation(Array, 'forums')
#6 src/XF/App.php(1995): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\App->renderPage('

...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(46) "/threads/the-wonderful-world-of-oz.1960/page-3"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

canViewDonationCampaigns isn't added by any of my add-ons, some stuff like this can happen after upgrading XenForo as templates are being rebuilt without the add-on code running.

Does it still happen after the upgrade?

canViewDonationCampaigns isn't added by any of my add-ons, some stuff like this can happen after upgrading XenForo as templates are being rebuilt without the add-on code running.

Does it still happen after the upgrade?
nope. only popped up once after i upgraded the addon. its related to the themehouse donations addon but it referenced both convess and report improvements so i figured it might be worth starting here.

@Xon, got this error:

ErrorException: Template error: Method canViewReports is not callable on the given object (SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Entity\User) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:994

When viewing reports I get a 500 error.

Also, previous to these errors. When I click to view a report it takes 10 to 20 seconds to see a report (loading - lag). I don't know if it's related to Report Improvments or the Elastic Search Essentials add-on. but it's annoying as hell.

Last edited:
@easiii did this occur when installing this add-on or is this add-on disabled?

Please try disabling and then re-enabling this add-on.

Feature request: When moving a thread have an option to resolve the report
Adding this to the next version of Report Centre Essentials

Disabling the Report Improvments addon and enable ir again fixed the 500 error.
The only problem that we have now is that when clicking to view a report it lags for 10 seconds before showing it. We had this issue for a few weeks now.
Can you open a ticket on my site? I'll need to see what the output of ?_debug=1 is for a lagging report view which requires you to put the site in debug mode via config.php with $config['debug] = true;

I think it would be better off we have the report submit form above the comments if the comment order was reversed. Sometimes it's so unnecessary to scroll through 20 comments to get the report closed...

Error log is full of these. Any ideas?

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: count src/addons/SV/ReportImprovements/XF/Repository/Report.php:282
Oluşturan: steve_o 29 Mart 2020 22:12

Stack trace:
#0 src/addons/SV/ReportImprovements/XF/Repository/Report.php(282): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/x/...', 282, Array)
#1 src/addons/SV/ReportImprovements/Listener.php(69): SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Repository\Report->countReportsByUser(Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Entity\User), 0, 'resolved')
#2 [internal function]: SV\ReportImprovements\Listener::criteriaUser('sv_reports_mini...', Array, Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Entity\User), false)
#3 src/XF/Extension.php(67): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/App.php(2654): XF\Extension->fire('criteria_user', Array, NULL)
#5 src/XF/Criteria/User.php(64): XF\App->fire('criteria_user', Array)
#6 src/XF/Criteria/AbstractCriteria.php(63): XF\Criteria\User->isUnknownMatched('sv_reports_mini...', Array, Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Entity\User))
#7 src/XF/Repository/Trophy.php(68): XF\Criteria\AbstractCriteria->isMatched(Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Entity\User))
#8 src/XF/Pub/App.php(249): XF\Repository\Trophy->updateTrophiesForUser(Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Entity\User))
#9 src/XF/Pub/App.php(189): XF\Pub\App->updateUserCaches()
#10 src/XF/App.php(2180): XF\Pub\App->start(true)
#11 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(1) "/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}

Hello Xon,

This update did not fix the errors appearing in the logs.

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: days src/addons/SV/ReportImprovements/Listener.php:69

#0 src/addons/SV/ReportImprovements/Listener.php(69): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/x/...', 69, Array)
#1 [internal function]: SV\ReportImprovements\Listener::criteriaUser('sv_reports_mini...', Array, Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Entity\User), false)
#2 src/XF/Extension.php(67): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 src/XF/App.php(2654): XF\Extension->fire('criteria_user', Array, NULL)
#4 src/XF/Criteria/User.php(64): XF\App->fire('criteria_user', Array)
#5 src/XF/Criteria/AbstractCriteria.php(63): XF\Criteria\User->isUnknownMatched('sv_reports_mini...', Array, Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Entity\User))
#6 src/XF/Repository/Trophy.php(68): XF\Criteria\AbstractCriteria->isMatched(Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Entity\User))
#7 src/XF/Pub/App.php(249): XF\Repository\Trophy->updateTrophiesForUser(Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Entity\User))
#8 src/XF/Pub/App.php(189): XF\Pub\App->updateUserCaches()
#9 src/XF/App.php(2180): XF\Pub\App->start(true)
#12 {main}

array(4) {
["url"] => string(1) "/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Last edited:
Top Bottom