Report Improvements by Xon

Report Improvements by Xon 2.18.3

No permission to download
You are pushing reports to a forum with a minimum prefix count (maybe using MultiPrefix?) without a default prefix set. This is honestly expected behaviour.
yes but i have set a default prefix so I don't understand the problem.

yes but i have set a default prefix so I don't understand the problem.
Try disabling multiprefix and see if the problem persists

Otherwise probably an XF2 bug then.

I do not recommend sending reports to forums with this add-on installed.

I have a bunch of these errors after getting my site back online after the nightmare, any idea?

Code:
    XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'zzz_zzz.xf_permission_combination' doesn't exist src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:217

Generated by: Unknown account Mar 1, 2019 at 1:43 PM

Code:
        SELECT cache_value
            FROM xf_permission_combination
            WHERE permission_combination_id = ?

------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1146, '42S02')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1146, '42S02')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(89): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(101): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('
            SELECT cach...', 1)
#5 src/XF/PermissionCache.php(32): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchOne('
            SELECT cach...', 1)
#6 src/XF/PermissionSet.php(35): XF\PermissionCache->getGlobalPerms(1)
#7 src/XF/Entity/User.php(926): XF\PermissionSet->hasGlobalPermission('general', 'view')
#8 src/XF/Pub/Controller/AbstractController.php(241): XF\Entity\User->hasPermission('general', 'view')
#9 src/XF/Pub/Controller/AbstractController.php(20): XF\Pub\Controller\AbstractController->assertViewingPermissions('Index')
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Controller.php(123): XF\Pub\Controller\AbstractController->preDispatchType('Index', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(320): XF\Mvc\Controller->preDispatch('Index', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#15 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#17 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#18 {main}

Code:
    ErrorException: Template error: Method canViewReports is not callable on the given object (XF\Entity\User) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:973

Generated by: Unknown account Mar 12, 2019 at 10:14 AM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Method canViewR...', '/home/xxx/pu...', 973, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(973): trigger_error('Method canViewR...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s13/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(1194): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\User), 'canViewReports', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1294): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(547): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(1988): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(362): XF\App->renderPage('

...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#8 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(34) "/xxx/index.php?threads/964987/"
  ["referrer"] => string(38) "xxx/~pftest/index.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["threads/964987/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
    ErrorException: Template error: Method canViewReports is not callable on the given object (XF\Entity\User) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:973

Generated by: Unknown account Mar 12, 2019 at 10:14 AM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Method canViewR...', '/home/xxx/pu...', 973, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(973): trigger_error('Method canViewR...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s13/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(1194): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\User), 'canViewReports', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1294): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(547): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(1988): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(362): XF\App->renderPage('

...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#8 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(34) "/xxx/index.php?threads/964987/"
  ["referrer"] => string(38) "xxx/~pftest/index.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["threads/964987/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Per-the ticket on my site, I believe this is a caching issue. Disabling add-ons and re-enabling them looks to have fixed it.

Something that's been tripping me up is that you can have "do nothing" set in the approval queue for a thread, but if "resolve report" is check at the bottom it will close that report obviously. Is there an option I am missing to uncheck that by default?

Something that's been tripping me up is that you can have "do nothing" set in the approval queue for a thread, but if "resolve report" is check at the bottom it will close that report obviously. Is there an option I am missing to uncheck that by default?
That is a part of Report Centre Essentials, and is basically a bug.

Possible to have report alerts link to the specific comment? We get long report discussions going...
They should, if you look in the HTML there should be a "u-anchorTarget" target with the report comment id, which is used when a link to a report+report comment is followed.

They should, if you look in the HTML there should be a "u-anchorTarget" target with the report comment id, which is used when a link to a report+report comment is followed.
I can confirm at least with user tagging, it does not take you to the specific comment

When a liked report has the number of likes to require a pop-up then it gives an error on pop-up. I think this was reported as fixed?

likingcontent.webp

We are using version 2.2.0 on XF2.0.12 and one of our admins got this error when trying to issue a warning:

Code:
RuntimeException: Warning:2089, Report-message: Please enter a valid message., Report-title: Please enter a valid title. src/addons/SV/ReportImprovements/Service/WarningLog/Creator.php:336
Generated by: Admin Apr 10, 2019 at 12:14 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php(17): SV\ReportImprovements\Service\WarningLog\Creator->_validate()
#1 src/addons/SV/ReportImprovements/XF/Repository/Warning.php(83): SV\ReportImprovements\Service\WarningLog\Creator->validate(NULL)
#2 src/XF.php(397): SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Repository\Warning->SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Repository\{closure}()
#3 src/addons/SV/ReportImprovements/XF/Repository/Warning.php(92): XF::asVisitor(Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\User), Object(Closure))
#4 src/addons/SV/ReportImprovements/XF/Entity/Warning.php(64): SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Repository\Warning->logOperation(Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\Warning), 'new')
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1165): SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\Warning->_postSave()
#6 src/XF/Service/User/Warn.php(172): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#7 src/addons/SV/ReportImprovements/XF/Service/User/Warn.php(84): XF\Service\User\Warn->_save()
#8 src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php(40): SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Service\User\Warn->_save()
#9 src/XF/ControllerPlugin/Warn.php(41): XF\Service\User\Warn->save()
#10 src/addons/SV/ReportImprovements/XF/ControllerPlugin/Warn.php(109): XF\ControllerPlugin\Warn->actionWarn('user', Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\User), 'https://testxf....', Array)
#11 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Member.php(977): SV\ReportImprovements\XF\ControllerPlugin\Warn->actionWarn('user', Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\User), 'https://testxf....')
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\Member->actionWarn(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(89): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Member', 'warn', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'members', Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Pub\Controller\Member), NULL)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#15 src/XF/App.php(1934): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(333): XF\App->run()
#17 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#18 {main}

I am unable to reproduce this when I try to issue a warning. This issue has been reported earlier and fixed in this update. What could be causing it to reoccur for us?

Top Bottom