[rellect] AdBlock Detector [Deleted]

Since installing it 2 months ago, I have an increase in 100-150% in AdSense revenue:

x3s3.jpg

This add-on is so simple, but works great so far!

So I have a user that is assigned to two additional usergroups:

Primary Usergroup is Registered Users
Secondary Usergroup is Premium Member and Further Off Topic.

Premium Member is set to allow bypass. Further Off Topic is not. It appears that it is ignoring the bypass rule for Premium Member and showing the popup because Further Off Topic is set to not allow bypass.

Also, people with ad blocker can just right click the overlay window and block it. Can they do this if there is a notice at the top instead?

It would be nice to show the notice to members and the Overlay to guests etc.

So I have a user that is assigned to two additional usergroups:

Primary Usergroup is Registered Users
Secondary Usergroup is Premium Member and Further Off Topic.

Premium Member is set to allow bypass. Further Off Topic is not. It appears that it is ignoring the bypass rule for Premium Member and showing the popup because Further Off Topic is set to not allow bypass.
Make sure you didn't set the permission to 'Never', you should set to 'Not Set (No)'.
Also, people with ad blocker can just right click the overlay window and block it. Can they do this if there is a notice at the top instead?

It would be nice to show the notice to members and the Overlay to guests etc.
There is a X button to hide the notice, if that's what you mean.

Currently there is no way to set different alert type based on usergroup. But I may consider adding this in the future.

I think he was caught in the initial install process. The permission check looks good.

How can I edit the text that shows in the overlay?

Where is the Installation/Configuration guide?
Looks like you miss it.
Like I think I must set each user group permission first before it works.

I only activated this for guests. In the phrase, I also added that if they register, they will stop seeing this message, and will watch less ads overall. I included a link to connect/register as well.

Reactions: rdn
What setting should I alter to just enable it for the guest?
What should be the settings here?
upload_2014-5-3_20-48-47.webp

Top Bottom