Referral Contests 2 by Siropu

Referral Contests 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.2.14

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Think I've just noticed a bug I previously mentioned, or worked out how it can be re-produced.

If you create an invitation link, and click on it - It will fill in the invitation code.

But when I copy the invitation link into the browser and hit enter, it no longer fills in the invitation code automatically.

This can be done on Chrome based browsers (Chrome + Edge)

Think I've just noticed a bug I previously mentioned, or worked out how it can be re-produced.

If you create an invitation link, and click on it - It will fill in the invitation code.

But when I copy the invitation link into the browser and hit enter, it no longer fills in the invitation code automatically.

This can be done on Chrome based browsers (Chrome + Edge)

I haven’t noticed this, but this need to be reported

If you copy the code from the end of the URL and input that code in the invitation code field, it will work - but it doesn't input automatically as it should.

I have tested it with 4 different browsers and I don't see any issues. I don't see how the way you access the link could change the behavior of how cookies work.

Hmm weird :/ For now, I've had to include a note at the end of the invitation message that if that happens, they have to just copy the end of the code.

Basically I want to incorporate these into an affiliate program and after 50 referrals, they can cash them in and reset to 0. Any thoughts or can this be added somehow?

any plans to add a referral source?

i have member promoting in various places at the same time, he wants to see which site gives him more referrals so he can push more funds there.

ertyujutu.webp

Top Bottom