Referral Contests 2 by Siropu

Referral Contests 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.2.14

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Can you investigate this please, I don't want to be rude, but I'm expecting an working addon when I do pay money.....

When you press to View Top Referrers
That's the Contests widgets, correct? The list displays the top referrers since the contests was created and not before. I just tested it and works fine for me.

Can you investigate this please, I don't want to be rude, but I'm expecting an working addon when I do pay money.....
It is Sunday and I'm trying to provide support even though I don't work today.

That's the Contests widgets, correct? The list displays the top referrers since the contests was created and not before. I just tested it and works fine for me.

Unfortunately is not working for me. And has been created and after I invited people.

If you have set "Referral minimum posts" to 150, that's the issue since all the users who register will have to post 150 messages in order to count as a valid referral.

If you have set "Referral minimum posts" to 150, that's the issue since all the users who register will have to post 150 messages in order to count as a valid referral.

All fixed. But how I can require users to have 150 posts before they can use invitation functionality?

Currently, only by using custom user groups with User group promotions "User has posted at least X messages:".

Can this added in future, as I got to many use groups to create new once which will need to have x posts to use invitation functionality.

Top Bottom