Reactivation fee

bookmark

Can anyone tell me how much is the reactivation fee for xenforo?I noticed that xenforo stuff said the reactivation fee would be a range from 40 to 140.
I need the exact number before determining to buy a license.Thanks.

Meh!, I would hope the ticket support is only available to active license holder. I hope xenForo will charge for things like Professional Installation / Non-Active Ticket Support, as it help them hire on if needed. Can not be too surprise on the reactions here... They just open the site and maybe could of suggested it be only implemented for the first couple of years and then upgrade if needed.

People do not get how businesses work and put own needs before others... Hopefully all the members that spoken out bought enough licenses... My thoughts only (Don't Criticize Them)

Meh!, I would hope the ticket support is only available to active license holder. I hope xenForo will charge for things like Professional Installation / Non-Active Ticket Support, as it help them hire on if needed. Can not be too surprise on the reactions here... They just open the site and maybe could of suggested it be only implemented for the first couple of years and then upgrade if needed.

People do not get how businesses work and put own needs before others... Hopefully all the members that spoken out bought enough licenses... My thoughts only (Don't Criticize Them)
I dont think any of that has much to do with the questions being raised in this thread... Of course i didnt read all twenty pages so maybe it does.. My personal issues where losing access to forums after the active status has expired on an owned license.. Or the fact that mods might be pushed to other sites if the author couldnt re ante.. The penalty wasnt an issue so much for me.. But i didnt personally like the fact that i could eventually lose Mod support on an expired license sometime in the future..

I Get how business works i own a few. But the times are hard and extending a forum license wont ever be my number one priority. Facts are i have to wait to buy my license because i need to spend a boat load of cash on my twins who are planning their first formal this weekend.. Id be pretty upset if i needed support for a mod if this was next year and i had to hold of on renewing because my priority is my family..

While I didn't have a problem with the fee, I think you guys have just taken a great step to once again show that you're serious about this business, that you plan on supporting the community with a great product and that you will listen to the community and respond accordingly.

In this, the early days of this company it's great seeing the bonds of trust being built early on. I am looking forward to being a member of this community and watching it grow!

Jamie

We have made some changes to how license extensions will work and to the areas of access, in order that customers understand the intention to provide benefit. The reactivation is no longer applicable (at all). Those customers with a license, will be able to access licensed customer areas, irrespective of the license status (obviously this does not apply where license have been chargedback or the likes).

Super news - great to see you guys listening and reacting to the wider community. Long may it continue. :)

Ashley, Kier and Mike,

A huge thank you for making this decesion. My respect and support for this product has just grown ten-fold!
Id also like to apologise if I came across harsh in any of my posts in this thread, its just I felt very passionately about this issue.

A great step forwards for XenForo :)

I dont think any of that has much to do with the questions being raised in this thread... Of course i didnt read all twenty pages so maybe it does.. My personal issues where losing access to forums after the active status has expired on an owned license.. Or the fact that mods might be pushed to other sites if the author couldnt re ante.. The penalty wasnt an issue so much for me.. But i didnt personally like the fact that i could eventually lose Mod support on an expired license sometime in the future..

I Get how business works i own a few. But the times are hard and extending a forum license wont ever be my number one priority. Facts are i have to wait to buy my license because i need to spend a boat load of cash on my twins who are planning their first formal this weekend.. Id be pretty upset if i needed support for a mod if this was next year and i had to hold of on renewing because my priority is my family..

I had to find only Ashley statement in another thread about 'Reactivation Fees', as I though it was just upgrade/renewal people were all a huff about. Gosh that would be a good point to raise. Thread starter needs to at least place a link to what was said, as I could not find it within the announcement(s).

Maybe need to keep on long threads next time, as going though 20 pages got blurred.

Ashley, Kier and Mike,

A huge thank you for making this decesion. My respect and support for this product has just grown ten-fold!
Id also like to apologise if I came across harsh in any of my posts in this thread, its just I felt very passionately about this issue.

A great step forwards for XenForo :)

Never apologise for putting over your views ;)

Impressive decision by the XF team. :)

I was ok with the way it was before but now this is just the cherry on top!
Mmm..

Cherry+Ripe.gif

Top Bottom