Will xenforo staff offer additional help upon your recommendation after paying for the installation fee??

Krakye1

Cheerish members of this community, I humbly want to know if a xenforo staff will offer basic help like adding categories upon your recommendation, customising theme, change xenforo to my domain name and above all making everything look exactly like this forum after paying for installation fee?? I have watch several YouTube videos and I stil dont understand the processes involved in adding categories.. so eager but I want to gather some little knowledge about how to handle the forum basically.. 😌😌😌😌

Last edited:
So that means I will have to study and understand the software features more so that I can do certain things on my own after a staff installs it on my webhost for me..
There is a demo version of the software. You can play around, fool around, test around however you like it before purchasing the software.

Adding categories is done in 10 seconds, or everything looking like this is already the default, you don't have to do anything.
Customising the default theme (or purchasing a new one and customising that) takes a bit of time.

And you can come always here and ask questions if you want to know how to do something, once you have a valid licence.

And if you still are unsure, in this section there are people who offer "installation" services who could assist you with what you need in exchange for money.

So that means I will have to study and understand the software features more so that I can do certain things on my own after a staff installs it on my webhost for me..
Yes, but you can ask here to have some help :
And :

I recommand you @ThemeHouse if you need add-on/style etc :

Regards, SyTry

There's such a thing called peer support which literally means you can post here and surely someone will help. Including myself. Please rest assured that XF will support your technical issues, guide you where they can, and where they can't, the members can help.

There's such a thing called peer support which literally means you can post here and surely someone will help. Including myself. Please rest assured that XF will support your technical issues, guide you where they can, and where they can't, the members can help.
Thanks much bro... But I need videos so I can learn to do some stuffs myself..will you please do that for me via WhatsApp??:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Top Bottom