QuoteME !

QuoteME ! 2.1.1

No permission to download
Oops! Doesn't insert quotation in Opera 12.02 for Windows. I've tested this on clean xen. Ajax hangs in "processing..." state. What's wrong?

Thanks for the update, one thing I noticed though was the quote selection button appears without selecting any text. You merely have to click anywhere on their post and the button will appear, click it and it'll quote the person without any content, a blank quote. I take it this is from the display/hide management change, but is it supposed to appear when you haven't selected any text? Rather simply clicked on a blank area on their post?

Rest seems to work great.

It isn't supposed to happen. Check if you're using the last version. Check if this problem occurs both in text mode and html mode. And tell me what browser you're using.

Oops! Doesn't insert quotation in Opera 12.02 for Windows. I've tested this on clean xen. Ajax hangs in "processing..." state. What's wrong?
I didn't have this problem during testing because I'm using the last version of TinyMCE... because it's a TinyMCE bug. Check here for more information. I've already patched the XenForo Original TinyMCE for those who wouldn't want to try the last version. I will publish it as a separate product.

It isn't supposed to happen. Check if you're using the last version. Check if this problem occurs both in text mode and html mode. And tell me what browser you're using.
I figured it wasn't supposed to, but when I went to test for the issue again just now I wasn't able to reproduce it. Seems to have been some weird fluke, no idea what caused it. :confused: Seems to work perfectly fine now.

For what it's worth, addon version is 1.2, text mode, and I'm using Chrome 22.0.1229.94 m - If it happens again I'll be sure to investigate further & jot down any useful data I can. Thanks again for the update!

Is it possible that this add-on could somehow screw up the alert system, like no receiving alerts anymore in some situation ?

Yes, probably that. Not for me, just an user who has asked me about this issue, I thought it was because of this add-on since alerts was working fine for me. :P
Thanks for the answer.

Hello, I would like to know since I can change the color to the small picture that goes out for other one differently please.
Thank you.

it seems to mess up the right click, so of my members are complaining that if the select text to copy and paste they dont get the normal right click menu,and have t use ctrl c if they want to copy a section of text for any reason

it seems to mess up the right click, so of my members are complaining that if the select text to copy and paste they dont get the normal right click menu,and have t use ctrl c if they want to copy a section of text for any reason
This addon has not interaction with the right click.

it breaks the ability to use right click, once text is selected with the mod installed you cant right click the text and copy it.
Here's the JS files that should fix this: I don't have time to perform a cross broswers check (Opera, Firefox, Opera, IE7, IE8, IE9) so I let you do it before releasing a new update. Thanks.
P.S: already tested on Firefox

Attachments

Here's the JS files that should fix this: I don't have time to perform a cross broswers check (Opera, Firefox, Opera, IE7, IE8, IE9) so I let you do it before releasing a new update. Thanks.
P.S: already tested on Firefox
Working here on Chrome, IE9, FF. Does not work in IE9 when set to IE8/7 mode (quote button doesn't appear - not sure if this is an accurate way of testing for those actual versions of IE but for what it's worth...). Don't have opera but hopefully it's all good there. Thanks for the fix!

Working here on Chrome, IE9, FF. Does not work in IE9 when set to IE8/7 mode (quote button doesn't appear - not sure if this is an accurate way of testing for those actual versions of IE but for what it's worth...). Don't have opera but hopefully it's all good there. Thanks for the fix!
Thank you!

Working on Opera, I've tested on IE7/IE8 => it's working with IE TESTER, but can't test the right click with this software (it's disabled). An official release is coming then.

Top Bottom