QuoteME !

QuoteME ! 2.1.1

No permission to download
error new install (ver 1.3) : Please enter the correct name of the handler method. Everything is OK, if the plug-in update from 1.0 to 1.3

error new install (ver 1.3) : Please enter the correct name of the handler method. Everything is OK, if the plug-in update from 1.0 to 1.3
I've tried on a blank config, no problem for me. May be you haven't uploaded the files on servers first.

I think I may have found a bug... The quote button shows when creating a new thread and when editing a thread:

di-BNBW.png

I've just updated to 1.3 --- Please advise on how to fix this issue.
Thanks!

J.

I think I may have found a bug... The quote button shows when creating a new thread and when editing a thread:

I've just updated to 1.3 --- Please advise on how to fix this issue.
Thanks!

J.
I don't have this problem. I will look at your website later. I must go now.

If you have directly modified the template quoteME.css, you need to update it. I would recommend you to use the style properties to customize the display of the quote box.
That was it - I reverted the template and it works just fine now.
I truly appreciate you taking the time to register and check it out ;)

J.

So this does not work at all for me. I've uploaded everything correctly, but when I highlight something nothing pop ups allowing me to quote it. I'm using the resurgent theme if that helps.

So this does not work at all for me. I've uploaded everything correctly, but when I highlight something nothing pop ups allowing me to quote it. I'm using the resurgent theme if that helps.
Check if it's working with the default theme
Check if you've got a js error message inside the console.

If double no => you missed something during the install

Good afternoon Cedric. I've a question for you please. I find that posts in one of my forums (node 90) is having a javascript issue it seems. In Firefox for logged in users, when clicking the audio track play button -- here for instance -- the QuoteMe button is presented. So I want to use a conditional so that QuoteMe is available in all forums EXCEPT my APOTD forum.

Question - is this possible?

I've tried the following conditional to no avail:

Code:
<xen:if is="in_array({$forum.node_id}, array(90))">
<xen:else />
<xen:require css="quoteME.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$javaScriptSource}/sedo/quoteme/quoteme.js"></script>

<div id="QuoteMe" class="quote_me" data-mode="{$mode}" {xen:if '{$mode} != "QmText"', 'data-html="{$htmlmode}"'} data-pos="@quoteme_position">{xen:phrase quoteme}</div>
</xen:if>

Can you suggest the correct conditional please?
Thanks!

J.

Check if it's working with the default theme
Check if you've got a js error message inside the console.

If double no => you missed something during the install
It works for the default theme, no JS error, but does not work on the other theme. What should I do?

It works for the default theme, no JS error, but does not work on the other theme. What should I do?
Sorry I can't support all themes, you should ask your theme developer to see what he can do. This addon javascript is only using the class "messageContent" to get activated

Sorry I can't support all themes, you should ask your theme developer to see what he can do. This addon javascript is only using the class "messageContent" to get activated
the site that designed the theme shut down >.> lol.
Well thanks for the fast responses, I'm in need of a theme change any way.

Good afternoon Cedric. I've a question for you please. I find that posts in one of my forums (node 90) is having a javascript issue it seems. In Firefox for logged in users, when clicking the audio track play button -- here for instance -- the QuoteMe button is presented. So I want to use a conditional so that QuoteMe is available in all forums EXCEPT my APOTD forum.

Question - is this possible?

I've tried the following conditional to no avail:

Code:
<xen:if is="in_array({$forum.node_id}, array(90))">
<xen:else />
<xen:require css="quoteME.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$javaScriptSource}/sedo/quoteme/quoteme.js"></script>

<div id="QuoteMe" class="quote_me" data-mode="{$mode}" {xen:if '{$mode} != "QmText"', 'data-html="{$htmlmode}"'} data-pos="@quoteme_position">{xen:phrase quoteme}</div>
</xen:if>

Can you suggest the correct conditional please?
Thanks!

J.
You shouldn't need to do that, tell me where you downloaded this audio bbcode. I want to see on my dev website why the quoteme is triggered when he is over a flash object (but i will do this later).

The theme's called resurgent, and yeah, when I highlight something nothing pops up giving me the option to quote it.

Okay, so it must have just been my cache as it works currently. Is there any way to change the color of the background on the quote me button?

The theme's called resurgent, and yeah, when I highlight something nothing pops up giving me the option to quote it.

Okay, so it must have just been my cache as it works currently. Is there any way to change the color of the background on the quote me button?
Hey, read the product description !:D => Yes

It's a bbcode I shared with the community. Find it at http://xenforo.com/community/resources/mp3-bbcode.1114/
Weird thing is that the issue only happens in Firefox o_O
Thanks for taking the time ;)

J.
Thanks, I will look at this later

Top Bottom