Quick Reply Preview

Quick Reply Preview 1.4.4

No permission to download
Boss I just noticed the x on the ip click when u go to whose online is off... does that code move everything?

Could you please undo the CSS changes I asked you to make and install the version I have just released?

There was a bug in the HTML layout which was causing the button to be offset compared to similar overlays.

Yea i tried it and its still super offset.. on your preview part.

It's a lot better than it was, though.

It was definitely not correct before, I realised not even on the default style. Now the position is correct and consistent with other overlays.

Could you screenshot your IP address overlays now, please?

Although it's a slightly different type of Overlay.

It would be interesting to see how the profile posts appear when the Interact link is clicked when you install XF 1.4. It could well be a style issue now...

It's a lot better than it was, though.

It was definitely not correct before, I realised not even on the default style. Now the position is correct and consistent with other overlays.

Could you screenshot your IP address overlays now, please?

Although it's a slightly different type of Overlay.

It would be interesting to see how the profile posts appear when the Interact link is clicked when you install XF 1.4. It could well be a style issue now...
The ip is okay.. but the preview x is super off..

It WAS super off:

12222previewoff-png.82281

It's not any more. It's a lot better:

upload_2014-9-1_13-28-45.webp

At this point there is nothing more I can change so I think this would need to be reported as a bug with the style developer. I suspect the same issue would happen with XF 1.4 profile posts too.

Can you let me know what version of Drift you are using, I might be able to test this just to be sure.

Nevermind.. I think my catch or somthing wasnt reset.. im seeing the same as you now.. Im using a old version of drift.. i forgot .. i think its 2 updates back.. I got a lot of addons so im affraid to update to the newest skin version.

If you can tell me the exact version you are using (I think it might be in the UI.X Style Properties somewhere) I own Drift and UI.X so I can look into it a bit closer and let you know if a newer version will fix it fully.

If you can tell me the exact version you are using (I think it might be in the UI.X Style Properties somewhere) I own Drift and UI.X so I can look into it a bit closer and let you know if a newer version will fix it fully.

Yea im currently looking for sombody who can update the skin for me..

In the newest version of Opera when you hover over the preview button it ends up changing the upload button, as if you're hover over that instead. If you click the preview button it opens the upload file box. There is no way to preview. This only happens in Opera for me.

Does someone else have the problem that it's not possible to scroll the preview window in conversations?

Somehow this css is missing:

.xenOverlay .overlayScroll {
max-height: 400px;
overflow: auto;
}

The button actually shouldn't have a URL so that's somewhat expected. But obviously there's JS that should prevent the default behaviour of the button and close the JS without redirecting the page.

Is this a new problem? Are there any errors in your browser's console?

Top Bottom