Quick look at UI.X 2

OK, moving on from the pushing back of the release date... what a debacle.

As I said, we've got a large big board coming out with Topics in a few weeks, Ill post a link. Meanwhile, Topics is in beta for anyone who wants to join beta team please do reach out.

Are you genuinely interested? I honestly cannot tell if you are trying to continuously give me a hard time.
Yes i am interested in seeing Topics. It does interest me and as you know i have previously purchased your themes and addons previously. Obviously no longer a customer due to botched support and half baked addons, but am interested in seeing how far you guys have progressed before i spend money with you guys again. If it is a decent product i would like to be a customer, and purchase that again.

And you are assuming that i am giving you a hard time by making assumptions on what i have written. I curiously asked if that your release date was for 2019 as June 2018 has passed a long time ago. There was no malice intended.

Are you genuinely interested? I honestly cannot tell if you are trying to continuously give me a hard time.
I don't think anyone here truly means any malice. People are genuinely excited because you and your team are stretching the limits of what Xenforo can do with some unprecedented functionality. They're just expressing this in a somewhat unconstructive way.

I too am interested in helping test this product to help make sure it works as well as it can. I said such much earlier on actually and never got any reply on the matter.

Mike, just stop responding to them. I respect Themehouse as a company (and a lot of other devvers here for their work respectively).

It just isn't worth it. Take on the jobs you need to take and postpone other things if needed. The only one that can prioritize is you.

Let's just focus on UI.X for now...

Due to a small complication (and the time), I'm not going to do any resource thread here today*.

However :), the product is live on our site. You can visit it by going to the product page on ThemeHouse.com and by viewing our demo here.

I'm only posting it here to notify all you guys first, the amazing people who have followed this project, the beta testers, the constant asking-for-an-update emailers, all of you kept this project going. Since we took on this project, we were contracted out by a few companies, one of them a rather large collegiate esports company called Geex. (https://geex.gg) They are a new startup and we've been working on their project for quite some time. Between this and a few other amazing projects which we're super grateful to have worked on (we'll post em in portfolio soon), it took our team out of XenForo for a while, or rather as a main focus. But we always wanted to get this out as its something we all strongly believe in.

Project after project, we find the same needs popping up. Simple as. So we put it into a product: UI.X Pro. There are some boards with millions of users on Pro already (will ask to post links soon) and the response has been amazing so far. Soon Ill post a report of the pros and cons of introducing UI.X Pro on your site once more sites move over to it. We've got about 15 waiting to go live or are currently being worked on. Its been a huge money saver for our clients as well. A lot of the work we put into large budget projects we arranged into this product. Its got just about everything we wanted. There will be an update with XF 2.1 coming out, with respect to reactions and bookmarks, and we'll be replacing them with 1 or 2 other products (in addition to possibly keeping those in as well, depending)

But we all know the main product is Topics. I have so much to say about this product, and I plan to do it in a video. For now, I'll just say we won't be releasing it on its own right away, but its planned to do so soon. It is ready to use in UI.X Pro now though. We just want to see the reception of it first. It supports AJAX, real-time filtering of nodes AND our topics system, so if you don't want to reset up all your nodes into our data structure (or have a ton of add-ons and don't want to sacrifice some functionality). The difference between nodes and Topics is simple. Nodes are one thread one "subject" or "folder". Topics allows for on thread to have multiple "subjects" or "folders", what we call Topics. The systems do work side by side but are best if you go with one way OR the other. So you either use Nodes and thread prefixes OR Topics which kinda replaces the need for both. They are there on the background. But yeah, its something Ill explain better in a video, for now you can choose to benefit from ajax node filtering without needing to change how your forum is currently setup. I don't have a demo of that right now, but picture our demo but with your nodes instead of the labels we add.

In the meantime, if anyone purchases it, just remember setup/install is included, we just need to schedule a time around it. There are instructions for setting it up yourself. We've tested in a thousand times, but its a brand new product, any bugs do let us know.

Also, if anyone is curious, here is a quick promo video we did. :p

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Awesome to see this finally available. I actually invested in XenForo because of the promise of this coming out. Wound up needing something with this functionality a little sooner though and installed Discourse. Might transition back at some point now that this is out.

I noticed that Topics isn't available for individual sale on ThemeHouse. Is it in the addon plan or is the $130 for Pro required to get it?

Awesome to see this finally available. I actually invested in XenForo because of the promise of this coming out. Wound up needing something with this functionality a little sooner though and installed Discourse. Might transition back at some point now that this is out.

I noticed that Topics isn't available for individual sale on ThemeHouse. Is it in the addon plan or is the $130 for Pro required to get it?
Topics itself isn't sold separately or provided in the add-on plan at this time, you would need to purchase Pro to acquire it.

Top Bottom