Quick look at UI.X 2

Stupid criticism or not, you're just making yourself look bad with these responses. It's obviously you've delayed it to deliver something that works as perfect as possible, and that is about all you need to say; if they continue to try to bad mouth you then they just look like jerks, and you can at least keep your reputation.

If you decide to delete your post, feel free to report this one so this didn't happen.

Appreciate that @Forsaken, let's say that was a typo, I mean't @RDR thank you for always having something good to say. Auto-complete I think.

Point being, these people are bored, and need to find something better to do than berate a small team about a product they will never buy. Mike Edge's of the world don't last. They were never going to buy it, and just want to sit on the site as trolls, looking for any small bit of drama the can try and create. Aren't you guys sick of these people? Might just be me.

Appreciate that @Forsaken, let's say that was a typo, I mean't @RDR thank you for always having something good to say. Auto-complete I think.

Point being, these people are bored, and need to find something better to do than berate a small team about a product they will never buy. Mike Edge's of the world don't last. They were never going to buy it, and just want to sit on the site as trolls, looking for any small bit of drama the can try and create. Aren't you guys sick of these people? Might just be me.

Stop with the whole small team thing Mike, even though you're considered a small business you're literally the largest development team on XenForo, even bigger than XenForo when it comes to employees. If you search for the term small made by your username it's actually kind of comical how many times you've thrown it in people's faces when they criticize you.

You have potential customers who are excited about a product that you've mentioned is coming soon a few times and instead of calmly replying you're insulting users. I'm sorry if they've harassed you in the past but just report it to XenForo if you feel it's harassment. I'm awful with dates myself and know things pop up but when my clients question me about them I don't call them trolls or derps. If you're mad at someone taking a tongue-in-cheek comment at your own stated release date... time to re-think the way you interact.

To all those who are genuinely interested in the product, I very much appreciate the patience, and I know many of you who emailed, called, created tickets, PCed, posted on a forum, etc. I got responses to any that I saw. I missed edited a blog post, but yet there may very well be plenty other posts out there that I did not edit that will have a wrong date. I don't think I'll have time to edit the date everywhere, we are a very small development team and it is quite hard to manage all the threads and posts in a way comparable to a larger company - we do not have a marketing team or anything of the sort. I love UI.X Pro, its our best work, and I want to get it just right before releasing.

Right now, as I've posted before, Audentio as a company is booked up on a project and should be done within a month or two - but please understand if we get booked up again. Our topics add-on is with the beta team right now, and hopefully they can find some issues or places to improve it. We are looking to hire on new help as always, and this will help us get this out sooner (If anyone knows anyone, we're always hiring :p)

I honestly don't have the energy to respond to every user who just wants to throw shade or sit on a high horse, so I am sorry for sounding frustrated, years of responding the same handful of people making the same few remarks, it just gets old. My best recommendation to those who do this is to consider the market size of XenForo, consider that this is a third party software and very difficult to keep everyone updated perfectly, and try to actually be helpful rather than coming with an agenda. If you truly want to help, there are ways to do that rather than trying to argue in a public forum every little thing we do wrong or make some joke, that just shows you have an agenda. I know I am doing the best I can to get this product out.

I'll try to post an update when we can. If anyone is curious, a board with 125m posts will be going live with UI.X Pro in a few weeks. We can demo it there. I cannot promise we'll be free for work, but if you really want to try it you can still try creating a ticket at themehouse.com and we could do something custom. It may not be 100% done, but it's quite close. That is maybe the best I can do, until we find time to release this as a product.

To all those who are genuinely interested in the product, I very much appreciate the patience, and I know many of you who emailed, called, created tickets, PCed, posted on a forum, etc. I got responses to any that I saw. I missed edited a blog post, but yet there may very well be plenty other posts out there that I did not edit that will have a wrong date. I don't think I'll have time to edit the date everywhere, we are a very small development team and it is quite hard to manage all the threads and posts in a way comparable to a larger company - we do not have a marketing team or anything of the sort. I love UI.X Pro, its our best work, and I want to get it just right before releasing.

Right now, as I've posted before, Audentio as a company is booked up on a project and should be done within a month or two - but please understand if we get booked up again. Our topics add-on is with the beta team right now, and hopefully they can find some issues or places to improve it. We are looking to hire on new help as always, and this will help us get this out sooner (If anyone knows anyone, we're always hiring :p)

I honestly don't have the energy to respond to every user who just wants to throw shade or sit on a high horse, so I am sorry for sounding frustrated, years of responding the same handful of people making the same few remarks, it just gets old. My best recommendation to those who do this is to consider the market size of XenForo, consider that this is a third party software and very difficult to keep everyone updated perfectly, and try to actually be helpful rather than coming with an agenda. If you truly want to help, there are ways to do that rather than trying to argue in a public forum every little thing we do wrong or make some joke, that just shows you have an agenda. I know I am doing the best I can to get this product out.

I'll try to post an update when we can. If anyone is curious, a board with 125m posts will be going live with UI.X Pro in a few weeks. We can demo it there. I cannot promise we'll be free for work, but if you really want to try it you can still try creating a ticket at themehouse.com and we could do something custom. It may not be 100% done, but it's quite close. That is maybe the best I can do, until we find time to release this as a product.

I am a customer Mike and you probably didn't notice the few thousands i spent with you or the team and currently have an active add-on i pay you per month, i asked for a quote the other month and got a response back saying.

1534184788850.webp

if i added up the amount i spent with you over the past year its over 2k and for a response that i got in my eyes is really bad customer service and i now seek support with others to fix or do work on a style you made it makes me very sad to see the amount of others moaning and i do regret spending all my cash on a custom style as i did struggle to get my moneys worth....

I left my old style that was created by @Russ as i was excited on the progress of your styles and now find myself with a headache on what i should do moving forward with using ThemeHouse products.

Attachments

• 1534184360225.webp
    1534184360225.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 13
I am a customer Mike and you probably didn't notice the few thousands i spent with you or the team and currently have an active add-on i pay you per month, i asked for a quote the other month and got a response back saying.

View attachment 181555

if i added up the amount i spent with you over the past year its over 2k and for a response that i got in my eyes is really bad customer service and i now seek support with others to fix or do work on a style you made it makes me very sad to see the amount of others moaning and i do regret spending all my cash on a custom style as i did struggle to get my moneys worth....

I left my old style that was created by @Russ as i was excited on the progress of your styles and now find myself with a headache on what i should do moving forward with using ThemeHouse products.
I'm sorry Brad, we very much appreciate you working with us. If you only bought in for UI.X Pro, I apologize for that. I don't think I can do anything more when something isn't entirely completed though. Its so close, its more just a matter of working out any small issues. Last thing I want to do is release something where it doesn't work on some people's boards and they regret their purchase. If you'd like to join our beta team, you can play around with what we have. If that interests you send me a PC, and you can play around.

But as for custom work, sometimes we can take some on sometimes we can. It just comes down to availability mostly. Sarah just considers our schedule, asking at different times or bumping can help. I know this is seen as bad customer service, but I want you to know if we could take on more projects I would. I love building, thats why I do it for a living. I am hoping to bring on some more development assistance in time.

I've been very outspoken of what I think about them, but I also tried to keep some professionalism. It is also why I stopped providing services all together except to a small select few.

It is part and partial with doing services, and it only gets worse the larger you are. One of the clients I still work with is horrible to work with, but he pays extremely well and provides me the tools I need (every mobile device ever released practically).

Your biggest issue is that you are a relatively small company taking on too many projects and don't seem to know how to do a proper project workflow. You need to separate your consumer products from your custom work, because one cannot suffer for the other if you want to keep your reputation. You also cannot make excuses and then get angry at the customers if you're going to make one side suffer, as that is just bad business.

I know you're also working to fix this by hiring more people, which is a big investment which also creates even more frustration, but you don't bring that out on a place you do business, otherwise it'll bite you in the ass.

EDIT: Thinking back a bit, I have lost it a few times and gotten a bit more trolly quite a few times (I try not to, but anyone that knows me knows that I'm outspoken and rather speak my mind then mince words with niceties).

I would suggest that you personally step back and have someone else temporarily step in to handle the spokesman role, even if only temporarily. At the very least it'll save you some piece of mind which in the long run is definitely worth it when running a business.

I dont think I am taking on too many projects, Im actually saying that we need to put a project on hold. I don't quite know what else I can do? Im not going to waste resources or my staff's time on trolly behavior, just not worth it. I don't even respond most times.

Your biggest issue is that you are a relatively small company taking on too many projects and don't seem to know how to do a proper project workflow. You need to separate your consumer products from your custom work, because one cannot suffer for the other if you want to keep your reputation. You also cannot make excuses and then get angry at the customers if you're going to make one side suffer, as that is just bad business.

I dont think I am taking on too many projects

Forsaken is spot on but you seem to not care to hear the truth and so you then think people are trolling when you get called out on stuff Mike (just like you think I’m trolling you now).

The reason you continue to use the “small team” excuse is you have to much coming in and cannot prioritize to make it so everyone gets proper support.

Yes people are demanding, nothing you can do there but they don’t deserve to be called trolls or be talked down too.

Don't mince words, its not a proper way to argue someone. I was calling some specific people out who don't have any interest in the product. You two from pixel exit are using this, as you often do, as another attempt to walk up on your high horse and start a "we support better than you" argument and throw some advice out there. Is it too much to kindly ask that you stick to your own business? Please? I don't go into your products and start a debate. Don't come into a product release thread and keep an argument going after I made my point about not being able to release this for another month. You guys have no interest in this product, how about you release your own competitor then? Its so easy? I have no interest in starting a feud or debate as you guys both often attempt to create long winded posts well after the point was made. I hear about from other people is how you bad mouth us at your admin sites and abroad, I've never spoken ill of you as a company but can no longer remain silent. Please just eyes on your own paper. I've said it privately, I'm saying it publicly.

Don't mince words, its not a proper way to argue someone. I was calling some specific people out who don't have any interest in the product. You two from pixel exit are using this, as you often do, as another attempt to walk up on your high horse and start a "we support better than you" argument and throw some advice out there. Is it too much to kindly ask that you stick to your own business? Please? I don't go into your products and start a debate. Don't come into a product release thread and keep an argument going after I made my point about not being able to release this for another month. You guys have no interest in this product, how about you release your own competitor then? Its so easy? I have no interest in starting a feud or debate as you guys both often attempt to create long winded posts well after the point was made. I hear about from other people is how you bad mouth us at your admin sites and abroad, I've never spoken ill of you as a company but can no longer remain silent. Please just eyes on your own paper. I've said it privately, I'm saying it publicly.

You're right I have no interest in UI.X whatsoever. However, you're using this thread for promotion for Xpress and Topics which I've been monitoring for my own interest. I don't plan on purchasing UI.X Pro since in the end, it sounds like we can get the same setup by just purchasing the plugins individually / via the add-on package for the $25 a month and installing them ourselves. So yes... I'm watching this topic because I am interested in Topics.

The only comparison that has been brought up between Pixel Exit and you was from yourself. Not sure what you're getting at.

You're right I have no interest in UI.X whatsoever. However, you're using this thread for promotion for Xpress and Topics which I've been monitoring for my own interest. I don't plan on purchasing UI.X Pro since in the end, it sounds like we can get the same setup by just purchasing the plugins individually / via the add-on package for the $25 a month and installing them ourselves. So yes... I'm watching this topic because I am interested in Topics.

The only comparison that has been brought up between Pixel Exit and you was from yourself. Not sure what you're getting at.
I honestly doubt that, I find it hard to believe after what I heard which I already brought up to you a few times prior. But OK.

I don't have much else to add. I was wrong for not editing it in the blog post (which I've since done) that the release date for UI.X Pro needs to be pushed back. I'm not sure what else to do or say. If I have impacted anyone's business, I am sorry, this situation was unavoidable. I never accepted money in any way, to be clear. Despite popular belief, these products don't make third-party resource developers rich. It requires a lot of work, a lot of support, and a lot of planning to get it out.

I know many people are waiting on this product, Ill do whatever I can do expedite.

As something else Forsaken said, you should likely take a step back.

You have zero clue what we have interest in or for that matter our clients needs (which we actually suggest at times to use TH, Audentio, or w/e products). Please take a step down from that pony you’re on.

As something else Forsaken said, you should likely take a step back.

You have zero clue what we have interest in or for that matter our clients needs (which we actually suggest at times to use TH, Audentio, or w/e products). Please take a step down from that pony you’re on.
Ill try not to stoop to the level you are. I'd really appreciate it if you guys just tried to let me be on the issue of how long it takes us to release something. Thats not why you guys are in this thread and you know it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom