Profile Cover

Profile Cover [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy ($9.90)
Any ETA on 2.0? I intend on purchasing once there are some more layout options. Hopefully they are compatible with Audentio's themes, especially Intrepid. Otherwise I will not be able to use it.

Unless I am being blind, you are missing an upload limit size in the permissions menu or has this been moved?

And if the permission is set to have a profile cover, it automatically adds a window to all profiles, before it did not unless one was uploaded, that needs to be fixed.

I installed it on a fresh development board. I only have the upload and delete permissions. (1.5 RC1) and when you put the 'upload' permission to allow it adds a blank profile cover to their profile, this should not show until they add an image, it worked that way in the old version.

As you can see, my filesize permission is missing and on profile page it should not show this window unless they upload a picture, the same as the old version worked.

Cheers

Attachments

• profile.webp
    profile.webp
    3.7 KB · Views: 11
  • profilecoverpermissions.webp
    profilecoverpermissions.webp
    5.5 KB · Views: 11
As you can see, my filesize permission is missing and on profile page it should not show this window unless they upload a picture, the same as the old version worked.

Cheers
Will be fixed soon.

Does "not compatible" mean that we should completely uninstall the old one?
In fact. The new version used another addon Id. So it can work together. But it will not good. Maybe some same controllers was conflict.

Latest version 2.0 are bad. I think author loves put his name on everywhere. I can't understand why "cover" renamed with "nobita" inside of data folder. What is your purpose? Really I'm very tired of the obsession with author's behavior. Why it's not possible to upgrade? Why requires a fresh installation? In fact you absolutely need to keep your profile covers. Whatever, don't forget to a new installation will delete all profile covers.

Because if he has a folder named 'Nobita' and you use another add-on they cleanly go into the same folder, a lot of authors do this.

Latest version 2.0 are bad. I think author loves put his name on everywhere. I can't understand why "cover" renamed with "nobita" inside of data folder. What is your purpose? Really I'm very tired of the obsession with author's behavior. Why it's not possible to upgrade? Why requires a fresh installation? In fact you absolutely need to keep your profile covers. Whatever, don't forget to a new installation will delete all profile covers.
An import will be built.

Because if he has a folder named 'Nobita' and you use another add-on they cleanly go into the same folder, a lot of authors do this.
That is.

For 'Library' folder, yes that is correct but for '/data' or '/internal_data' folder no, no need. Because there are only this add-on will create "covers" folder inside of data folder after upload any cover so we don't need another add-on anymore. In fact, of course the author loves put his names. Because Google will index the profile covers urls with 'nobita' name in search results. It's like an ads. Whatever, nevermind.

For 'Library' folder, yes that is correct but for '/data' or '/internal_data' folder no, no need. Because there are only this add-on will create "covers" folder inside of data folder after upload any cover so we don't need another add-on anymore. In fact, of course the author loves put his names. Because Google will index the profile covers urls with 'nobita' name in search results. It's like an ads. Whatever, nevermind.
Oh. If it's important in SEO, I will change it. It still in beta development. So i can change it anytime :)

Top Bottom