Profile Cover Photo / Banner Image Enhancements

Profile Cover Photo / Banner Image Enhancements 0.0.14

No permission to download

RobinHood

Hey Spiro, thank you so much man!
That's super kind of you :)

It's funny, I think your thread only showed up in the suggested threads section even though I was looking at something else completely unrelated, but then I happened to click and saw it was about the avatars.

I hope it's a good addition to your site. Cheers mate :)

spirogg

Hey Spiro, thank you so much man!
That's super kind of you :)

It's funny, I think your thread only showed up in the suggested threads section even though I was looking at something else completely unrelated, but then I happened to click and saw it was about the avatars.

I hope it's a good addition to your site. Cheers mate :)
Anytime. My friend. Hope your day is super excellent and stays that way forever ;)

RobinHood

Oh ****. You absolute star, you didn't have to do that mate. Although now I'll definitely have plenty of caffeine to get through the weekend 🐵

You've definitely made my weekend. Even more so because I literally just finished building a site for someone a few hours ago, and this plugin was built for it, and a key part of it. But I've not really shared it with anyone, so I'm really pleased that this aspect can still be appreciated and used by other people.

I hope you enjoy your lightbox avatars and big cover photos, thanks again Spiro 😄

spirogg

Oh ****. You absolute star, you didn't have to do that mate. Although now I'll definitely have plenty of caffeine to get through the weekend 🐵

You've definitely made my weekend. Even more so because I literally just finished building a site for someone a few hours ago, and this plugin was built for it, and a key part of it. But I've not really shared it with anyone, so I'm really pleased that this aspect can still be appreciated and used by other people.

I hope you enjoy your lightbox avatars and big cover photos, thanks again Spiro 😄
anytime I can lighten someone’s day it feels good to know that I can. To make a small difference 😇 is good.

thank you for your add-on
Sincerely,
Spiro