Profile Cover

Profile Cover [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy ($9.90)
Also, does this version allow you to upload from mobile devices?
Upload from iPad and iPhone works, but no "reposition" functionality obviously.

When you click "reposition cover" the div expands to the full height of the image. But jumps back to the initial height once saved.

The above explains what I meant better thank you. However, keep the new option you added to display it if they do not have permission. It just needs to NOT show an image until one is uploaded as explained above.

The permission "Delete cover by anyone" is set to allow but it seems not to work… I don't really understand the wording anyway… Does it allow ANYBODY to delete the cover of the member of that user group or is the member allowed to delete anybody's cover…

How long is a license good for? I seem to recall purchasing this plugin a long time ago but haven't received any updates since ever. Im still running v1.0.3.. I don't recall seeing any support expiration dates when i first purchased this and still cant find anything on the subject..

• Uninstalled add-on
  • Removed files from FTP/Database cleared
  • Uploaded fresh 2.0c files
  • Installed add-on and set permission 'Upload cover' to allow and unlimited on maximum cover size
Default blank image still shows without uploading an image and it should not, see attachment. That should NOT show unless an image is uploaded or default image is set. Please refer to how it should be designed below. Your first add-on worked like this so not sure why you changed it for the new one?

What @Zynephix is saying, is...

If you don't have permission to upload - No cover, No default cover
If you have permission to upload and you have not uploaded an image - No cover, No default cover
If you have permission to upload and you have uploaded an image - Show cover

Attachments

• cover.webp
    cover.webp
    2.8 KB · Views: 5
How long is a license good for? I seem to recall purchasing this plugin a long time ago but haven't received any updates since ever. Im still running v1.0.3.. I don't recall seeing any support expiration dates when i first purchased this and still cant find anything on the subject..

As far as I can see there is no expiry date, at least not on my download part on his website.

As far as I can see there is no expiry date, at least not on my download part on his website.
Interesting i appear to have access to the download today.. Yesterday it was restricted. with a strike through the addon in the resource manager on the support site.. Oh well all's well that ends well. :)

I think it might be because he replaced the one on his site with the one which was broken then removed it (causing what you experienced) and now he released the fixed version it was back again.

That makes sense...it was just bad timing since that was the first time in months i had logged into the support site.

• Uninstalled add-on
  • Removed files from FTP/Database cleared
  • Uploaded fresh 2.0c files
  • Installed add-on and set permission 'Upload cover' to allow and unlimited on maximum cover size
Default blank image still shows without uploading an image and it should not, see attachment. That should NOT show unless an image is uploaded or default image is set. Please refer to how it should be designed below. Your first add-on worked like this so not sure why you changed it for the new one?
No idea until you show me your website and I must testing on your site.

I would like to disable default images completely.
I don't want a member's profile modified unless they actually upload a cover image. Some members may have the permission but want the default look without a cover image.

Nobita, I showed you an image multiple times and as @Brad L said above, he has the same issue.

If you set the permission to allow, it adds a blank image when it should not add any image until you upload one.

+1 For that. A "default" Image is one thing totally unnecessary in that case. With Nobita Groups add-on it makes sense but not with individuals. If a member does not want to have a cover image even though he is allowed to have it it will just produce numerous member profiles with boring default cover images.

disable gif support, upload a gif try to re-position it, the image deletes (literally 404's) and you cant access your upload option anymore. I'm disabling this for now as I have 44,000 members who post gifs like they're going out of fashion.

Top Bottom