Profile Cover

Profile Cover [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy ($9.90)
No worry. In sometimes, trolling is the art of intentionally inspiring a scene of confusion. Lol.

Thanks ;)

I have 'Unlimited' on file size for testing and it replies "Allow -1,024 bytes of filesize." when trying to upload.

Also you still have not fixed the issue of profile cover blank area showing. I do not want to define an image as a placeholder, I want it not to show anything unless one is uploaded how it was in the old add-on as a lot of users also do not want on my forum for the Premium usergroup.

You misunderstand.

It should NOT show a default image at all UNLESS a user uploads a picture. That is how the original add-on worked. I use this for Premium members and not all of them want a profile picture, forcing them to is not something they want.

If a default image is not set, then the profile picture window as attached should NOT show. The same as it worked in the original add-on.

Attachments

• Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    2.8 KB · Views: 10
Its a passworded development site. It is a fresh install of both xenforo and your latest add-on update. The picture I just sent you is without a default image, that should NOT show unless a default image is specified.

Your original add-on worked that way.

Its a passworded development site. It is a fresh install of both xenforo and your latest add-on update. The picture I just sent you is without a default image, that should NOT show unless a default image is specified.

Your original add-on worked that way.
Sorry. But i dont understand this problem. Can you give some steps?

I have a fresh install of Xenforo 1.5 RC1. I uploaded your add-on (newest b version) and set the permissions. When it was 'Unlimited' file size it returned that filesize bug above.

When you set the permission to allow a profile cover it adds a profile cover without an image. When you specify a default image it adds that default image.

HOWEVER, it should NOT add a profile cover even with the permission set to have one unless they upload an image. You have it so it adds a placeholder until they replace the image but it should not do this. The original add-on did not show an image until they uploaded an image or a default one was set, this does not replicate that and shows a blank image placeholder when it should not.

2.0.0 b: Get the following error when uploading a profile cover: Allow -1.024 bytes of filesize. Upload limit in permissions is set to "unlimited".

2.0.0 b: Get the following error when uploading a profile cover: Allow -1.024 bytes of filesize. Upload limit in permissions is set to "unlimited".
Fixed.

I have a fresh install of Xenforo 1.5 RC1. I uploaded your add-on (newest b version) and set the permissions. When it was 'Unlimited' file size it returned that filesize bug above.

When you set the permission to allow a profile cover it adds a profile cover without an image. When you specify a default image it adds that default image.

HOWEVER, it should NOT add a profile cover even with the permission set to have one unless they upload an image. You have it so it adds a placeholder until they replace the image but it should not do this. The original add-on did not show an image until they uploaded an image or a default one was set, this does not replicate that and shows a blank image placeholder when it should not.
Ok. I as understand. You don't want to show Cover to users which did not have permission to have an custom cover. Right?

You don't want to show Cover to users which did not have permission to have an custom cover. Right?

A "can have profile cover" permission as in the previous versions would be nice. When someone does not have the rights to have a profile cover it should display the default from XenForo without any cover whatsoever… So we can make a difference between premium and standard members for example…

And by the way: The 2.0 version is much better and consistent in regard of responsiveness. Great job.

What @Zynephix is saying, is...

If you don't have permission to upload - No cover, No default cover
If you have permission to upload and you have not uploaded an image - No cover, No default cover
If you have permission to upload and you have uploaded an image - Show cover

Also, does this version allow you to upload from mobile devices?

Top Bottom