Profile Cover

Profile Cover [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy ($9.90)
Is there an estimated time on the update for 1.3?

When I position and save the profile pic and reload the page the position doesn't stay.
Your addon is very nice but i'm also think that the double avatar it's useless.

I prefer the IPB Implementation more polite and beatiful. It's more like FB/Twitter, and also you can add the "Follow Member" and "Message", that's not easy to see on XF.

I suggest you to add an option to have a cover like that. I'm ready to buy if you can add this option.
I've updated the demo site to 1.2.0 I need testing more! Please testing and give me feedback as possible on my site:
http://nobita.me/members/nobita.2/

Nice the new version, however i think that the IPB approach (ispired from FB and twitter) is better. I mean this: to have the nickname, avatar and group *inside* the cover image, like Facebook. Also, the "Information" box on the left should IMHO be under the cover (the cover simply take all the space in the profile, and the rest of profile should go on the bottom).

Nobita.Kun updated Profile Cover with a new update entry:

Re-code!

IMPORTANT!
You should remove the old addon you using before use this version. To make sure all data from old addon will be removed! You shouldn't upload all files *new version* while you're using the old version. Only upload file when you removed the old version successfully.

Hi! For this version! I re-code this addon. Which will be display the dragged better as possible. And more improved.

*No functions was added.

Read the rest of this update entry...

You have some bugs in this add on. I created an account "tommydamic68" the image will not reposition, Safari or Chrome, Avatar will not display...

Great addon. I have one issue though. After I upload a photo and click the reposition button , there is no way for me to set the new position.

Here's a screen shot. There no "accept" button or any thing similar to lock the photo in place.

repo.webp

Also, when I click the "delete profile cover" block I get this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Nobita_ProfileCover_Model_Cover::deleteCover() in /home/mydirectory/public_html/vb/library/Nobita/ProfileCover/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php on line 51

Great addon. I have one issue though. After I upload a photo and click the reposition button , there is no way for me to set the new position.

Here's a screen shot. There no "accept" button or any thing similar to lock the photo in place.

View attachment 77769

can you give me an account test on your site? On my site its did!

It is still doing this - even on your site as that is where I am testing it, Safari browser.

Top Bottom