Profile Cover

Profile Cover [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy ($9.90)
I didn't change it. Can you explain how to I can detected that? :)

I'll see if I can figure out how to send you something. The screenshot will only show that every time I reposition it, it goes back to the position where the top portion of the image shows.

Anyone any idea why people who have never set their pics still get this pink/strange screen???
upload_2014-4-4_17-31-10.webp

When viewing the profile cover on any member on your site @Nobita.Kun its too far down, not centered.

I believe you have the same issue as ******* has with his free version of profile cover - it does not reposition properly. Would gladly pay for a properly "working" version.

Screen Shot 2014-04-13 at 4.25.44 PM.webp

Also, @Nobita.Kun - is it possible to add Member last seen: next to trophy points?

wewew.webp

When viewing the profile cover on any member on your site @Nobita.Kun its too far down, not centered.

I believe you have the same issue as ******* has with his free version of profile cover - it does not reposition properly. Would gladly pay for a properly "working" version.

View attachment 71631

Also, @Nobita.Kun - is it possible to add Member last seen: next to trophy points?

View attachment 71632
Nope! Because I changed the way to display cover. So old cover must be updated.
http://nobita.me/members/nobita.2/
You should view my profile as well :D

View attachment 71631

View attachment 71632

Those images are screen shots of your profile cover on your site.

View attachment 71631

View attachment 71632

How about my second question @Nobita.Kun :

View attachment 71632[/QUOTE]

The first of XenForo. And the seconds of me. Display Avatar on cover make the cover look better :)

Your addon is very nice but i'm also think that the double avatar it's useless.

I prefer the IPB Implementation more polite and beatiful. It's more like FB/Twitter, and also you can add the "Follow Member" and "Message", that's not easy to see on XF.

I suggest you to add an option to have a cover like that. I'm ready to buy if you can add this option.

Is there an estimated time on the update for 1.3?

When I position and save the profile pic and reload the page the position doesn't stay.

Top Bottom