Profile Cover

Profile Cover [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy ($9.90)
Have you try to remove cover then update again? Maybe bug of old version :)
Ok - I deleted the image, uploaded a new image, appears to be working now. The only other thing I would like to see, if ever, the option to have a square avatar as the original version, the button for adjustments would appear on hover over profile cover, and the user information only overlayed in the profile cover, not twice on page.

Screen Shot 2014-07-13 at 1.11.18 PM.webp

Last edited:
Ok - I deleted the image, uploaded a new image, appears to be working now. The only other thing I would like to see, if ever, the option to have a square avatar as the original version, the button for adjustments would appear on hover over profile cover, and the user information only overlayed in the profile cover, not twice on page.

View attachment 77820
I will give removeable on next release :)

Here's a bug.

937796140f78be6f16cf27f065eec3e9cc5ddabdae.png

Few thing could be very great to have:
  • Possibility to change the size of the picture. I find 350px a little bit too big for my need.
  • To have a shadow effect background behind the text, because if you use a light picture, you just can't see the text at all. Something bulletproof so we can see the text on every color possible.
  • The "Change Cover" button, would be great if it could show up only when we hover the picture, or place it somewhere else if the hover effect isnt possible.

Few thing could be very great to have:
  • Possibility to change the size of the picture. I find 350px a little bit too big for my need.
  • To have a shadow effect background behind the text, because if you use a light picture, you just can't see the text at all. Something bulletproof so we can see the text on every color possible.
  • The "Change Cover" button, would be great if it could show up only when we hover the picture, or place it somewhere else if the hover effect isnt possible.
Thank you for suggestion. I will try to each your suggest.

I've made a quick concept about your addon. I don't know if its possible, but something like that would be very nice imo. Maybe even make the avatar a little bit bigger.

Attachments

• Demo.webp
    Demo.webp
    43 KB · Views: 209
I've made a quick concept about your addon. I don't know if its possible, but something like that would be very nice imo. Maybe even make the avatar a little bit bigger.
@Chojo I made a minor change to this add-on as my primary text color is white and if a profile cover image with a light background is used it makes reading the text impossible.

Edit the profile_cover.css template and changed .cover_author to this:
Code:
.cover_author {
   background-color: rgba(11, 11, 11, 0.86);
   position: absolute;
   display: block;
   left: 10px;
   padding: 4px;
}

Enjoy!

Top Bottom