Profile Cover

Profile Cover [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy ($9.90)
I second the Gif images!
Also there is a bug when you upload a file when you are in debug mode! Turn off debug and it works great!

Last edited:
I second the Gif images!
Also there is a bug when you upload a file when you are in debug mode! Turn off debug and it works great!
Gif was not supported yet.
I can't find how to get it displayed exactly like on this image : https://xenforo.com/community/attachments/11-png.69533/
Can you share the CSS i need for this ? I bought this addon only to get profile covers like in the image :(
I give very flexible addon. So each people can design your own ;)

Unfortunatly this isn't helping me...
I asked before buying if it was possible to get the profile covers to look exactly like the screenshot that i posted multiple times, then you said this feature was added to the plugin and that's the only reason why i bought it, now you say it needs custom coding... Another user also asked for the same feature, it would be useful for both of us if you could explain exactly how to achieve this

Thanks

Unfortunatly this isn't helping me...
I asked before buying if it was possible to get the profile covers to look exactly like the screenshot that i posted multiple times, then you said this feature was added to the plugin and that's the only reason why i bought it, now you say it needs custom coding... Another user also asked for the same feature, it would be useful for both of us if you could explain exactly how to achieve this

Thanks
I am so sorry. Your style too custom with this add-on. I just provide the basic then anyone want to custom must be do in style properties. If you not satisfied with add-on. I am willing to refund for you. :)

I like this add-on, but it's very underused by our membership. Is there a way to put an element on the user's profile page saying "add a cover photo" or something if they don't have one uploaded? So far out of all our members only 28 have uploaded a cover photo (I think it's too hard to spot in the user menu).

Last edited:
I like this add-on, but it's very underused by our membership. Is there a way to put an element on the user's profile page saying "add a cover photo" or something if they don't have one uploaded? So far out of all our members only 28 have uploaded a cover photo (I think it's too hard to spot in the user menu).

And being able to tell them what size to use. It's not used on my site because it's simply too hard to Find and use for people other than myself

I seem to be unable to uninstall:
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object -library/Nobita/ProfileCover/Installer.php:78
Generated By: me, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(62) "https://www.talkbass.com/admin.php?add-ons/ProfileCover/delete"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/ProfileCover/delete"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Hmm.

@Nobita.Kun hi m8, your webpage looks funky (all CSS does not load it seems).
I was able to download the latest version, but it does not install.
I have the following error message: Callback Nobita_ProfileCover_Listener::file_health_check is invalid (Invalid Method).

I now have an error message on top of my ACP with: Upgrade addon.
Pressing this message will result in again trying to upgrade the addon, which fails.

What to do?
Thanks in advance!

@Nobita.Kun hi m8, your webpage looks funky (all CSS does not load it seems).
I was able to download the latest version, but it does not install.
I have the following error message: Callback Nobita_ProfileCover_Listener::file_health_check is invalid (Invalid Method).

I now have an error message on top of my ACP with: Upgrade addon.
Pressing this message will result in again trying to upgrade the addon, which fails.

What to do?
Thanks in advance!
Make sure you have uploaded all files correctly.

Top Bottom