Profile Cover

Profile Cover [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy ($9.90)
Thanks! Works now.

When you make avatar bigger, the faded info bar gets bigger too. Is there any way to make avatar go outside info bar like this?

11-png.69533

Any official answer about this ? I'm waiting for this feature to buy it

is there anyway to scale the frame the image sits in? My site is very much an Youtube audience s0 90% of users will have their own art but I need it to be the same as youtube?

At the moment its showing a black box? Even if I change dimensions in options?
Are you talking about the size of the user info container? looks like thats whats highlighted there...there is width/height adjustments in style properties for that. If not nevermind.

Are you talking about the size of the user info container? looks like thats whats highlighted there...there is width/height adjustments in style properties for that. If not nevermind.
You can set more css in property not only for width or height ;)

is there anyway to scale the frame the image sits in? My site is very much an Youtube audience s0 90% of users will have their own art but I need it to be the same as youtube?

At the moment its showing a black box? Even if I change dimensions in options?
Looks like your style properties are out of wack...lets see a screen shot of this page (expand the css box at bottom too:

upload_2016-2-22_19-58-58.webp

or maybe you don't have version 2.0.6

Last edited:
I've told my users to use the preset dimensions, its easier

A couple of members on my site have asked which is quite valid feedback

Probably worthwhile. Just need to check the the forum has the provision to add text there.

Dan - can it also offer a warning that the photo is oversize (on pixel count)? Or would that only work on filesize?

At the moment they have to check the thread to find out the dimensions, which most don't read so would be good to be able to add something to this? /account/cover-upload

Look like it is personal CSS because they want to customize the layout. But ok, i will add new CSS to handle it.
Could you share the CSS to get a bigger image over the shaded area like on the image posted previously ?
Thanks!

I am really interested in adding this to my forum. I like the concept and I feel my members would too.

Question, as I am a bit confused over the current status of the functionality of this mod. This isnt sarcastic or anything, I ask seriously. I am just confused after reading the whole discussion.

Where does it stand as far as functionality goes. Does it work well responsively with the oem style? I need this.

And if a member doesnt choose to use it, or decides to unuse it, does the profile page revert to the oem look. My preference.

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom