Profile Cover

Profile Cover [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy ($9.90)
Here is the image of my issue. It is a new menu that i high lighted that popped up when i updated the add-on.

View attachment 136564
I am mobile at the moment, highlighting the issue ? It's pretty obvious the problem. The sites logo and navbar is not displaying in the picture. If you see the big black background above the cover photo.

also it does the same on the default style. (xenforo style)
Ok. I will try remove that features. Seem it is not working property.

Bug Report!
Just uploaded the hotfix and it now shows my last post instead of the buttons.
So now my last post is shown twice on the page.
I think you had to fix this issue before in a previous version.

upload_2016-6-26_22-38-21.webp
upload_2016-6-26_22-40-3.webp

Hello @Nobita.Kun, before buying your addon (that looks neat, really), I wanted to know one thing: are the images stored as attachments, or as raw files?

From what I can see (data/covers/0/2.jpg), you're not using the attachments system... Would that be an option?

(Why: I use an addon that hook into the attachments system, in order to host them somewhere else ... and this would not work :p)

Bonus: being able to import data from brprofilecover

Awesome plugin :) Is there any way to restrict the image size to a certain height? Means that if its lets say 400px or higher you have to position it and it cuts out everything above 400px.

EDIT: Nvm, found it! :D

Last edited:
Getting an error on uninstall,

Code:
An exception occurred: Call to a member function query() on null in /var/www/vhosts/wweforums.net/httpdocs/library/Nobita/ProfileCover/Installer.php on line 78

Nobita_ProfileCover_Installer::uninstall() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 213
XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in AddOnInstaller/XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 10
AddOnInstaller_XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1793
XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 123
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/wweforums.net/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13

Top Bottom