Profile Cover

Profile Cover [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy ($9.90)
I can't change anything to do with the avatar in style properties. I was trying to make size bigger like @ungovernable mentioned.

I even tried changing it in your template - its set at 60px i think.

user info container style properties worked though.

Thanks! Works now.

When you make avatar bigger, the faded info bar gets bigger too. Is there any way to make avatar go outside info bar like this?

11-png.69533

Not what you wanna hear but I had a theme and ended up getting rid of it because there are so many good addons here and they all work for sure with xenforo default. Also, you won't get that much support for these addons if it has to do with themes. A lot of the developers ignore theme questions and I would too. I spent a while customizing using addons and style properties... you can make your forum how you want without a theme. Takes a while but saves future headaches.

is there anyway to scale the frame the image sits in? My site is very much an Youtube audience s0 90% of users will have their own art but I need it to be the same as youtube?

At the moment its showing a black box? Even if I change dimensions in options?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-20 at 21.55.51.webp
    Screen Shot 2016-02-20 at 21.55.51.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 9
is there anyway to scale the frame the image sits in? My site is very much an Youtube audience s0 90% of users will have their own art but I need it to be the same as youtube?

At the moment its showing a black box? Even if I change dimensions in options?
Please change cover dimension in add-on option.

This could be interesting for account upgrades. Is it possible to automatically disable the profile cover if the account upgrade for the member is inactive/expired?

Top Bottom