Profile Cover

Profile Cover [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy ($9.90)
Exactly. That option only effect when user crop image
Awesome. Would it be possible as a non-default option to automatically crop/position newly uploaded cover images?

I see the news feed bug on two different test servers. This occurs with both Chrome and IE when viewing the default XF style. It also occurs on your own demo site as you can see in the attachment.
profilecover_bug1.webp

I am a member at nobita and I can't figure out how to add a cover picture there, so I don't know how my members would. Can I see a screen-shot of the option to pick a picture please?

I am a member at nobita and I can't figure out how to add a cover picture there, so I don't know how my members would. Can I see a screen-shot of the option to pick a picture please?
Look at the permission. Do you allow user have permission to upload the Cover?

Thanks! That looks nice and easy! Can they actually upload from their own files like "upload file" in posts?

I recommend posting that screen-shot in the description. It speaks for itself :)

I installed it and I just have one request...is there a way to have a link to "Upload Cover" right beside the user name on their profile page if they don't have one uploaded already? As it stands now, it is only located kinda hidden in the username drop-down menu. Most of my members will never even know it's there and they will miss this great add-on.
Thanks.

Wait, where's the options you have which I really liked to arrange, upload, and delete like in your screen-shot?

Untitled-2.webp Untitled-1.webp

Top Bottom