Profile Cover

Profile Cover [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy ($9.90)
Here are some options I would like to see at some point in the future:

1. Criteria for trophies
2. A style option where the profile left column is not removed. see attachment.
3. Allow for patterned background images. The old ******* addon had a toggle for that and it was awesome.
4. Keep a consistent height for all profile covers.
5. Improved upload cover location for members with no existing cover.

Attachments

• profilecover2.webp
    profilecover2.webp
    43.1 KB · Views: 16
Here are some options I would like to see at some point in the future:

1. Criteria for trophies
2. A style option where the profile left column is not removed. see attachment.
3. Allow for patterned background images. The old ******* addon had a toggle for that and it was awesome.
4. Keep a consistent height for all profile covers.
5. Improved upload cover location for members with no existing cover.
#3: If you like ******* so why not use that? I have my idea for my addon. Not make similar with someone.
#4: I have reply too many times. You use responsive style. So if you want fixed height for all cover. It make strange resize. You can do it. Also the current cover responsive work as expected. I have no plan to change it.

#3: If you like ******* so why not use that? I have my idea for my addon. Not make similar with someone.
Sorry I meant no harm and was just suggesting a possible feature. I assumed you would want to continue making improvement over time.

#4: I have reply too many times. You use responsive style. So if you want fixed height for all cover. It make strange resize. You can do it. Also the current cover responsive work as expected. I have no plan to change it.
I think the language barrier is a factor. The area your addon uses to display cover images is larger before repositioning compared to after repositioning. The same image.

Sorry I meant no harm and was just suggesting a possible feature. I assumed you would want to continue making improvement over time.

I think the language barrier is a factor. The area your addon uses to display cover images is larger before repositioning compared to after repositioning. The same image.

Too hard to explainning. But if the crop image larger than source, It maybe problem of old version.

I have one tiny problem: The .coverLayout .innerElement .bottom layer does not stay leveled with the cover photo once the browser is resized to a smaller viewport area (while on mobile device – iPad for example). It only lines up correct fully expanded. On resize there is an offset…

Correct while full expanded
View media item 989
Upon resize to smaller viewports the layer offsets
View media item 988

I have one tiny problem: The .coverLayout .innerElement .bottom layer does not stay leveled with the cover photo once the browser is resized to a smaller viewport area (while on mobile device – iPad for example). It only lines up correct fully expanded. On resize there is an offset…

Correct while full expanded
View media item 989
Upon resize to smaller viewports the layer offsets
View media item 988
I think the breakpoint of resposive has an trouble. Will be fixed soon.

uploaded my first profile cover, its huge is there a way to make them smaller, pic below

Attachments

• Screenshot (13).webp
    Screenshot (13).webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 12
How do moderators deal with cover image abuse?

Handle with care… ;) It does make sense for admins. I set that permission up for admins but the button to edit the cover does not appear (on anybody else's cover)...
Did you figure that out?

Did you figure that out?

Nope…. on the contrary: The button / functionality is missing!

@Nobita.Kun: I did set the permissions to remove any other profile cover to the admin and I can not delete or edit the profile cover from any other. Does not work, no button appears. Please advise.

Handle with care… ;) It does make sense for admins. I set that permission up for admins but the button to edit the cover does not appear (on anybody else's cover)...

Ensure you have Font Awesome called in your style.

I just installed fresh, on clean default style, and its not there. Looking into the area it was supposed to be, noticed it calls for FA

Screenshot_2.webp

I think he redesigned the original to add it there so it stretches across responsively rather than how it was before. An option to select either would be nice.
even at 95% quality its grainy. what settings do you have it set?

I have mine set to 100%, I agree it should have an option to set how it used to be or the bigger size as it is now.

Back
Top Bottom