Profile Completion Steps [Paid] [Deleted]

I'll contact you after I have the first test build ready and give it to you and then if issues are still there I'll get that access etc and work through it, thanks.

The % only increases when it was the FIRST item that was done. This was a programming limitation with how things were first made. How many times do I have to say that?

And the sidebars not showing up I have asked over and over for information and no one will give me a thing! I can't debug if I can't reproduce when it all works fine for me and the client who I made this for.

I will do a full overview and rewrite some things to change how tasks add to the progress bars and to TRY find this issue with the sidebar with no information at all this week. Expect a release by the end of the week.

Tell me what you need and I'll give it to you. I've checked the theme and the add-ons, but they don't seem to resolve the issue.

I'm running PHP Version 5.2.6, in case that's what you've been waiting for. Let me know if you need anything else.

I'll be working through this tomorrow and get back to you all. Might get the missing features done at the same time depending on how long it takes to solve the bugs.

Tell me what you need and I'll give it to you. I've checked the theme and the add-ons, but they don't seem to resolve the issue.

I'm running PHP Version 5.2.6, in case that's what you've been waiting for. Let me know if you need anything else.
Does anything work for you. I have a new build ready but want whatever your issue is sorted.

Do you want to send me your latest build and I'll add it to the forum to see how it behaves?

Overall the plugin does work. It might be worth pointing out that I haven't set up the forum with email verification (users can start posting straight away without the need to verify their email address); this has been an issue with previous add-ons in the past.

I already posted the problems I'm having with your plugin. As mentioned I've tried to run this without any add-ons and using the default theme. The forum's running on the latest Xenforo install and uses PHP Version 5.2.6. Anything else you need, just let me know.

Issue with Profile Completed not showing up in Trophies

i'm having the same problems as @System0. Not sure if it's a clash with other add-ons or the theme (Uniform from Xenfocus), but it doesn't seem to appear, even when taken out of Setup and it's not showing up in Trophies either.

Progress Bar not appearing
I've got this up and running now. Not sure why it didn't show up, but I turned off all add-ons and it started appearing. I then turned all the other add-on back on, one by one and it's still appearing, so that's good.

However:
  • I'm not seeing a progress bar though. It shows the tasks, but no progress bar (even when all add-ons where turned off). Am I supposed to put a hook in my side bar? I did try viewing my forum with the default theme and it still didn't show up, so it's not a theme issue.
  • I also can't find 'Profile Completion Steps' in Trophies

Another thought: at the moment a member has to start a new thread for introductions. On my forum I just just one thread for all intros, but there's no option in the task list to 'reply to a thread'.

Yeah that is what I thought, but from what you said before that it was mostly working confused me... that to me is mostly not working... oh I see it randomly working... gah I'm confused.

Sounds like the listener isn't working for some reason. Inbox me (I can't start inboxes) and I'll send you the test build.

Installed it on Vanilla Xenforo 1.1.3:
Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Table 'ionbyteg_xenforo.merc_user_task' doesn't exist

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 345
XenForo_Model_User->getUserById() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 710
XenForo_Model_User->getVisitingUserById() in Merc/ProfileCompletion/Model/User.php at line 30
Merc_ProfileCompletion_Model_User->getVisitingUserById() in XenForo/Visitor.php at line 383
XenForo_Visitor::setup() in XenForo/Session.php at line 296
XenForo_Session::startAdminSession() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.php at line 48
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Abstract->_setupSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 298
XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 309
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ionbyteg/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Installed it on Vanilla Xenforo 1.1.3:
Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Table 'ionbyteg_xenforo.merc_user_task' doesn't exist

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 345
XenForo_Model_User->getUserById() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 710
XenForo_Model_User->getVisitingUserById() in Merc/ProfileCompletion/Model/User.php at line 30
Merc_ProfileCompletion_Model_User->getVisitingUserById() in XenForo/Visitor.php at line 383
XenForo_Visitor::setup() in XenForo/Session.php at line 296
XenForo_Session::startAdminSession() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.php at line 48
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Abstract->_setupSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 298
XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 309
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ionbyteg/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Getting this same issue

Damn that turned out to be a simple typo in the installer.

I don't have time to go through the process of a proper release right now but you can fix the VERY ((n)) simple typo yourself and install.

Go into library/Merc/ProfileCompletion/Installer.php and change line 5 so that $table is instead $tables

Sorry it took so long to get this sorted, have piles of work.

Hi Robbo, for some reason the progress is showing empty in new user registrations. I set the beginning percentage to %5 and set the other ones like this:

caps.webp

Did I do something wrong?

caps2.webp

yavuz: I haven't time to look into your issue right now, it makes no sense to me :/ Basically I will need someone else to get the issue to be able to track it down. You can try adding and removing tasks to see if it fixes itself.

The done phrase will be in the next build however you can just add it yourself... just use a phrase id of "done". The reason it was missed is because the phrase_id is the same as the phrase text so it looks like it exists.

yavuz: I haven't time to look into your issue right now, it makes no sense to me :/ Basically I will need someone else to get the issue to be able to track it down. You can try adding and removing tasks to see if it fixes itself.

The done phrase will be in the next build however you can just add it yourself... just use a phrase id of "done". The reason it was missed is because the phrase_id is the same as the phrase text so it looks like it exists.
Is this working as described, do you have any new features you may be adding soon?
I'm thinking about picking this up today to add to my forum.
Also does this add a copyright link or text anywhere?

Thanks
-B

*update*
I just purchased and installed it.. at least I think I installed it, I didn't see instructions anywhere?
..but, nothing is showing up, I've unchecked "setup mode".. I don't see anything on the default xf skin either?
A quick "this is how you used the mod you just purchased" would be great, or did I overlook it?

Thanks

Is this working as described, do you have any new features you may be adding soon?
I'm thinking about picking this up today to add to my forum.
Also does this add a copyright link or text anywhere?

Thanks
-B

*update*
I just purchased and installed it.. at least I think I installed it, I didn't see instructions anywhere?
..but, nothing is showing up, I've unchecked "setup mode".. I don't see anything on the default xf skin either?
A quick "this is how you used the mod you just purchased" would be great, or did I overlook it?

Thanks
What do you mean it isn't showing up? Have you setup tasks? Can you tell me what you have done other than unchecked a box so I know if you need to do anything?

Set some tasks to what you need while in setup mode. When out of setup mode it will not show too much for people already registered and who have done some tasks.

Also what PHP version? You might be using an add-on or theme that ruins compatibility with other add-ons so what of those are you using?

I'm going to be away until tomorrow so can't help more until then.

What do you mean it isn't showing up? Have you setup tasks? Can you tell me what you have done other than unchecked a box so I know if you need to do anything?
First off, is there an install manual, I didn't know I had to setup task and only tried it after looking over your screenshots.
Set some tasks to what you need while in setup mode. When out of setup mode it will not show too much for people already registered and who have done some tasks.
What does setup mode do, does it show task that need done to the admin even if they are done?
I had installed, then made a new user to test. After that is when I saw the screenshots and figured out that "task" were needed. I added 2 and still couldn't see it with my test account. Will I have to make a new one, how can I make this effective to all members of the forum?
Also what PHP version? You might be using an add-on or theme that ruins compatibility with other add-ons so what of those are you using?
PHP version 5.3.18
I tried on the default style and saw nothing.
I'll check by disabling other mods, but since I'm still not exactly sure if I even have the mod setup correctly, I'd rather find that out first.
I'm going to be away until tomorrow so can't help more until then.
that's fine, thanks for the help

Top Bottom