Add-on Profile Completion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I a now adding the final touches and getting ready to release. Someone to test out would be nice if anyone is online and wants this for a discount PM me.

I'd love to help, but I'm leaving for work in just a few minutes. I can test tonight if you still need someone to test Robbo.

Yeah I have some testers now. They have it now and if there are no problems you will see a release tonight.

Could you make it that if they join using FB connect that joining would already count updating an avatar considering FB connect sets your FB picture as the avatar already

Will by itself.

Great.. Any chance to have it add points to MyPoints when all requirements is met?

I spoke to you the other day on your site too about testing, I own a copy of ad manager, let me know if you need more testers for this too :)

Great.. Any chance to have it add points to MyPoints when all requirements is met?

I spoke to you the other day on your site too about testing, I own a copy of ad manager, let me know if you need more testers for this too :)
I only support certain 3rd party add-ons. That isn't one of them.

However if they use the user criteria system to be able to add some points then yes.

Release will be very soon for $19.95 (after a week it will go up to 29.95). Just got to change my website pipeline a bit since moving hosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom