1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Problem on upgrade to 1.56

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by Gregory, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Gregory

Gregory Member

After i uploading my files Im getting the below when I try to access my forum. I also added the code to the config but no help.

$config['enableListeners'] = 0 Failed to get controller response and reroute to error handler (XenForo_ControllerPublic_Index::actionindex)

An exception occurred: Undefined index: use_tfa in /home/treasure/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Session.php on line 342

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Session.php at line 342
    2. XenForo_Session::getPublicSession() in XenForo/Session.php at line 257
    3. XenForo_Session::startPublicSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 293
    4. XenForo_Controller->_setupSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 306
    5. XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 350
    6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/treasure/public_html/community/index.php at line 13
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You need to run the upgrade by navigating to the /install path, or more specifically /install/index.php?upgrade/
  3. Gregory

Gregory Member

Thank you Brogan