Resource icon

Post Macros 4.3.2

No permission to download
@Liam W

I noticed that since I have mods that can access certain parts of the admin cp for tools they need to carry out their tasks, that since its not a permission I can control, any one of them can see/make admin macros. Is that something that could be fixed? Make a permission that I have to give them on the admin page.

Liam W updated Post Macros with a new update entry:

Bug Fix, Admin Macro Display Order, Hide Other

This version fixes a possible server error with badly coded third party add-ons, as well as adding two new features:
  • Admin macros display order
    Admin macros can now have a display order, and if you're using XF 1.3.0+, you can even change the order of your admin macros via drag and drop (it uses the same system as the smilie list).
  • User option to hide 'other' macro drop downs
    Users can now choose to hide the macro selector in all other areas, which are areas not listed currently....

Read the rest of this update entry...

This would indicate the javascript file hasn't been loaded, or it breaks. Is there anything in the js console on the macros page?

Liam

Ah its a CDN issue.

Which template or file can I tweak to change the path of the javascript into something absolute.

You would probably need the postMacros_index template, although the postMacros_select template includes the javascript file as well I believe.

However, if the CDN is correctly configured, it should work correctly. I'm using KeyCDN on XF Liam and it's working fine :)

Liam

You would probably need the postMacros_index template, although the postMacros_select template includes the javascript file as well I believe.

However, if the CDN is correctly configured, it should work correctly. I'm using KeyCDN on XF Liam and it's working fine :)

Liam

I had found the problem.

So, I'm just wondering how many people will be using the new mode?

Secondly, I'm thinking of moving the insert macro button to the right of the editor, next to the other 'meta' buttons. What do you think?

Thirdly, does anyone have an icon suggestion for the macros button?

Liam