Resource icon

Post Macros 4.3.2

No permission to download
Not really, I may take another look though.

I really think it may be outside the scope of this add-on, but I'll have another think :)

Liam

Awesome.. since you added the option to close a thread & add prefix I figured move a thread would still be the same concept. It could be useful to have a pre-defined response in post macros saying that the thread is not acceptable and is being moved to the trash/arquive forum.. Saving moderators some time in the process.

Liam W updated Post Macros with a new update entry:

Macros Everywhere

This update further enhances the Post Macros add-on by allowing the macros selector to appear on any editor instance on the entirety of your site.

Don't worry - this is optional, and you also have the ability to exclude specific view classes if you wish.

You can view an example of this new feature by going to the add resource page on XF Liam - both fields have a fully working macro selector (if you have some macros defined).

Read the rest of this update entry...

First of all, absolutely love this add-on!! Great work!

If I could offer a suggestion or two:

1) Be able to re-organize the macros
2) Be able to group the macros, and have the various groups displayed as headers or such in the dropdown.

Thanks!!

First of all, absolutely love this add-on!! Great work!

If I could offer a suggestion or two:

1) Be able to re-organize the macros
2) Be able to group the macros, and have the various groups displayed as headers or such in the dropdown.

Thanks!!

I have always been planning on number 1, just figuring out how to do it...

As per number 2, really good idea :) I'll see about implementing them.

Liam

@Liam W

What would be the correct way of removing it from the thread create page.

2015-06-10_12-20-30.png

Have tried a few classes in the exclude box but none of them seem to be working.

Sorry for the late reply here, woke up late this morning and as I'd already read the alert, I forgot about your reply...

I've created a support thread detailing how to find them: https://xf-liam.com/threads/find-view-classes.444/

It's XenForo_ViewPublic_Conversation_Add for conversation add :)

Liam

No problem.

Imediately setting a second class on the second line

2015-06-13_11-00-11.png

Doesn't work AND its back on Thread Create while that second line is there. Removing the Conversation_Add one instantly makes Thread Create vanish again.

Please advise.

No problem.

Imediately setting a second class on the second line

2015-06-13_11-00-11.png

Doesn't work AND its back on Thread Create while that second line is there. Removing the Conversation_Add one instantly makes Thread Create vanish again.

Please advise.

Hang on, let me setup a new localhost for the current version of macros.

Liam