• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[paid add-on] Ragtek Invite System

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
R

ragtek

This add-on allows your members, to send a invite mail to there friends for your forum.

It is also possible, to disable the registration process, so only users with an valid invite mail can register them!

Recommended XenForo Version:
1.0.0 RC3 (because of the template hooks)

Installation:
  • Upload the library Directory into your xenforo directory. (If necessary, overwrite all files).
  • Install the xml file ( ACP => Install Add)
  • Check the options & usergroup permissions (new point: ragtek Invite System)
permissions.webp inviteoptions1.webp

thx to:
BlackMuddler
for his great feedback the bugtracking and translation service

Translations for this add-on can be found here
If you have Suggestions or you've found an Bug, feel free to post it on our official support board: http://ragtek.org/xenforo/index.php?forums/suggestions.4/
So it's much easier to to track the requests:) thx

Attention:
I've decided to stop "supporting" my big add-ons here.
It's too hard for me to track suggestions,bugs & feedback in 1 thread...
That's why i moved this add-on to my support page: http://ragtek.org/xenforo/categories/ragtek-invite-add-on.6/

All premium members (membership price: 20€ for 1 year, 13€ for 1/2 year) will have access to ALL MY RELEASED ADDONS

Attachments

• inviteduserstab.webp
    inviteduserstab.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 229
  • invitecontroll2.webp
    invitecontroll2.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 207
  • invitescontroll.webp
    invitescontroll.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 203
Very interesting.

I used to use the similar Mod on vb.org and I have a suggestion. Often people will want to track the status of their invites. That is, if i refer a friend i want to know if he's registered or not. So maybe on that new tab you can also show the status of sent invites and those who have registered and those who haven't.

Ragtek,

This one will be popular - i remember seeing several people saying they were after an invite-only refferal system :)

May have a play when i get back from the office :)
EDIT - i would if it was available ;)

Paul

Very interesting.

I used to use the similar Mod on vb.org and I have a suggestion. Often people will want to track the status of their invites. That is, if i refer a friend i want to know if he's registered or not. So maybe on that new tab you can also show the status of sent invites and those who have registered and those who haven't.
already implemented;)

Ragtek,

This one will be popular - i remember seeing several people saying they were after an invite-only refferal system :)

May have a play when i get back from the office :)
EDIT - i would if it was available ;)

Paul
Sorry, i don't think that i can finish it today.

I've updated the screenshots;)

In the final version it will be a link/ memberpopup
Very interesting.

Would be nice if you can let people to import their email address book and check who is already signed up, and allow to invite those not registered.
Just like several social networks that use Find a friend features.

Sorry, i don't think that i can finish it today.

Hey thats ok - i'm not in and immediate need for this :) I know some were counting it as their last hurdle before they could move from one platform to xF.....
:)
Paul

Would be nice if you can let people to import their email address book and check who is already signed up, and allow to invite those not registered.
Just like several social networks that use Find a friend features.
Yes, i need this for my communities to (because i'm using this also in my vB boards) but it's a feature with a very low priority;)

Hey thats ok - i'm not in and immediate need for this :) I know some were counting it as their last hurdle before they could move from one platform to xF.....
:)
Paul
lol
I need much more add-ons until i can move (at least 18 important add-ons, so i don't think i can move in the next 5 months:D

what do you think of the ui?
Because I'm no UI Coder, i'm open to suggestions;)

Nice addon ragtek. The tab fields need a css touch I think. This plain view does look uncomplete. Maybe you can apply xenforo css style ?

Nice addon ragtek. The tab fields need a css touch I think. This plain view does look uncomplete. Maybe you can apply xenforo css style ?
It's using the xenforo style, my screenshots were made with an custom style^^

Attachments

• invite23.webp
    invite23.webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 184
i reckon the list should look more tabular, using alternating bg colours for each line
As already said, i have no experiance with the xenforo css classes. I hoped that somebody could help me with this^^

Can we have a feature where we can choose to distribute invites manually to each Usergroups also if the invite has not been used Admin's should to able to choose a timeline when the Unused invites will be expired i.e. 24hours,48hours,week .

Top Bottom