• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[paid add-on] Ragtek Invite System

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
Once again I have deleted a side discussion related to the cost of the add-on.

This is despite deleting the same posts yesterday.

There's a simple rule of thumb; if you don't want to pay for it, don't.

No more discussion on this please - as has been requested several times already.

But Brogan, a user should be told that they have to pay for it in the Opening Post or thread title...others have the decency to do it and I have paid for addons from people that do...and I WILL pay for this addon the moment it DOES get labeled that way
Yes, sorry.

Ajnos (who was responsible for the threads here) was fired, and I've completely forgotten on this thread here.

I've edited the 1. post and also reported it, so a mod can add [paid add-on] to the title.

sorry for the inconvenience

I do not want an invite system on xenfans, we're an open community, however, we have a closed premium setup, and i would like to consider adding this if it is possible to add 1 invite per premium user (and only premium usergroup) to upgrade an account of someone .. via an invite.

I do not want an invite system on xenfans, we're an open community, however, we have a closed premium setup, and i would like to consider adding this if it is possible to add 1 invite per premium user (and only premium usergroup) to upgrade an account of someone .. via an invite.
i'm not sure if i understood you right.

You have a premium usergroup
And everybody from the premium users should get 1 invite an be able to invite "non premium users" to the premium group?

No, that's not possible with this add-on

BUT something similar is on my todo list
(usergroup x can invite new user and already registered user to group x )

Ok, then i won't spend 2 hours trying to figure out how to do it :)

Yeah, it would be nice to give the freedom to premium members that think "my friend should use this stuff too, he's cool", .. and dump their registered username in an input field to send invite to that member to accept/decline.

Top Bottom