• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[paid add-on] Ragtek Invite System

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
No, you can owerwrite the files.

confused.png

hm, is my english sooo bad?:D

when your ftp client asks you, if you want to overwrite the files just click yes

do you mean it's not running?
no there is no limit, i developed it with beta5

the only limit is the php version!
what error did you get?

subtleties of language ;)
do you think there is any reason why i would not be able to install this on beta 5?
since it appears i can install this on beta5 i will give it a go. i was actually thinking last week how great it would be to have a recruitment drive, and how nice the vb referrer scheme would work for this.
have you given any thought to 'rewards' for referrals?

oh:D

there are many ideas for the future, but because we've reached yesterday a point where we're not sure if we ever will use xf, we don't know what to do...
We have to rethink our plans.

i think i should let people donate to take english lessons^^

oh:D

there are many ideas for the future, but because we've reached yesterday a point where we're not sure if we ever will use xf, we don't know what to do...
We have to rethink our plans.

i think i should let people donate to take english lessons^^

Why are you unsure you will ever use XF again?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_called_class() in /home/osso12/public_html/library/Ragtek/Helper/Abstract.php on line 8

oops...this mean it dont work on beta 6?

i know youve said to overwrite if necessary, but i am curious if this is a wise thing?
i have overwritten the files i had uploaded previously when installing the globalnews feed with the newer, larger files. but what if i had instead uploaded this mod first? wouldnt i then be overwriting these files with outdated files?

no it's just overwriting the helper files, which will always have the same "interface" to be sure that no other add-on is broken.

BUT we have plans for the future to remove the helpers and to make them "a own as a own" add-on, which will be required by some other add-ons from us.
So we hope to not have this problems in the future;)

i think having its own tab is a bit grandiose! especially considering there are no sublinks. wouldnt a link in subnav under 'forums' or in the userpane under 'your content' or whatnot be more suitable?
a bug i have found is that if you enter an already registered email, the 'email already registered' message pops up, but then never goes away, no matter what email you enter thereafter.
it also doesnt seem to ever timeout. my dev board is a clone of my live board, inc the db, so i keep mail turned off so i dont accidentally have alerts being sent out to members. its been 8 minutes now and its still trying to send.

i think having its own tab is a bit grandiose! especially considering there are no sublinks. wouldnt a link in subnav under 'forums' or in the userpane under 'your content' or whatnot be more suitable?
a bug i have found is that if you enter an already registered email, the 'email already registered' message pops up, but then never goes away, no matter what email you enter thereafter.
it also doesnt seem to ever timeout. my dev board is a clone of my live board, inc the db, so i keep mail turned off so i dont accidentally have alerts being sent out to members. its been 8 minutes now and its still trying to send.
thx, i've marked it in our intern bug tracker.

Top Bottom