• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[paid add-on] Ragtek Invite System

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
ragtek,
I have a request for this mod.

Would it be able to add an option for our mods to invite people to private forums. When they sign up or if they already have an account with that email, they will be automatically added to those private forums.

Mod should be able to select one or more forums from drop down list.

Would it be able to add an option for our mods to invite people to private forums. When they sign up or if they already have an account with that email, they will be automatically added to those private forums.

Mod should be able to select one or more forums from drop down list.
instead, make those invited users move to a specific usergroup

I didn't mean special usergroup, but those invited will still be registered usergroup, but additional access to private forums.

I didn't mean special usergroup, but those invited will still be registered usergroup, but additional access to private forums.
add additional usergroup and just make that usergroup with privileges to private forum access

If I have 20 private forums, and I invite 30 people, each one has access to a different mix of private forum, there are no way I can set up additional usergroups to do that. It's easier to do it on a per-user basis.

I have an idea for the php <5.3 version:

If there are enough interested people, which donate 20€ (in total) i'll rewrite the installer;)
Sorry, but I have to be a a**h0le and aks for money for all the unnecessary stuff which i don't need, but include for the users here:p

I have an idea for the php <5.3 version:

If there are enough interested people, which donate 20€ (in total) i'll rewrite the installer;)
Sorry, but I have to be a a**h0le and aks for money for all the unnecessary stuff which i don't need, but include for the users here:p
Which versions of php would it then be compatible with?

I would gladly chip in on this if it would continue to be supported in later versions of Xen.
Nobody can tell what the future will bring;)

But that's why i never wanted to make commercial add-ons.
It would be very unfair to "stop" development & support.
Every photoplog & vbgeek customer will know what i'm talking about^^

I've lost the overview :D
That's why i've created a site for reporting suggestions & bugs.

So if anybody have suggestions, could you start a thread for every suggestion you have?
I know that's much more work for the users here, but it would make the work for us easier.

http://ragtek.org/xenforo/#ragtek-invite-add-on.6

Top Bottom