[OzzModz] Badges

[OzzModz] Badges 2.3.5 Patch Level 2

No permission to download
1. Is there any doco on what tiers and stacks do?

Unfortunately not yet, a detailed description was described in the user suggestion here:

2. We're getting a recurring error related to tiers:
How often does this error appear? It looks like the container was not initialized when the add-on was updated. Try creating any tier and see if it reappears.

Hello! For some reason, my administrators cannot hand out badges despite having the permission enabled. Do you have any idea as to why this might be happening? Our moderators can without a problem.

I just assigned a bunch of badges to users but forgot to apply the badge description. Is there a way for me to mass update the description for a badge I’ve already assigned? Or a way for me to silently remove them and then reapply them with the description?

Hello! For some reason, my administrators cannot hand out badges despite having the permission enabled. Do you have any idea as to why this might be happening? Our moderators can without a problem.
What says the permission analyze tool? /admin.php?permissions/analyze

I just assigned a bunch of badges to users but forgot to apply the badge description. Is there a way for me to mass update the description for a badge I’ve already assigned? Or a way for me to silently remove them and then reapply them with the description?
Badge descriptions can be edited in the admin panel. They are not assigned to each user separately.
If you mean the award reason, there is currently no bulk update tool.

What says the permission analyze tool? /admin.php?permissions/analyze
It says no there, though I'm not entirely sure why! I've implemented it in every way that I know how to. The administrative user group should have the ability to do it, according to what I've checked.

@Ozzy47 @Painbaker is there a way to disable rewarding badges while things are being setup and configured? I am setting up probably about 100-200 badges (using stacks) and will be tying that in with DBTech Credit so I do not want to reward credits until everything is configured.

I could set everything up and configure it on a test board, but figured I'd ask if there is a way to do it now, or if it can be added as a feature.

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Badges with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Badges for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.3.0 RC 1

2.3.0 RC 1 Changelog:
  • The "take away" mod tool is back
  • Added delay option for repetitive badges
  • Added option to enable/disable manual badge awarding
  • Added option to disable badge
  • Optimized user badge rebuild tool
  • Added CLI rebuild commands xf-rebuild:ozzmodz-badges-user-badge xf-rebuild:ozzmodz-badges-user-badge-cache xf-rebuild:ozzmodz-badges-badge-count

View attachment 274663

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: TFW
Forgive me if I'm being dense, but I've installed this addon and there are no badges. Do I need to upload each one individually?

I see that I can use Font Awesome or link to a URL, and I see that I can import images, but I just want to make sure I'm not missing something since I'm not seeing any included badges.

@Ozzy47 great work with this we just upgraded from BD medals which we've used since it was created, the import worked well but there was a bug/error in that every medal image imported had it's URL preceded by a / for some reason so had to manually edit those in options.

Eg:

/https://domain.com/path/to/medal/image

So the birthday cake FontAwesome icon doesn't render on my site. Any thoughts on why this is happening? The others are fine.

@Ozzy47 and All
Thank you for your great contribution to the community.

Edit-field-Start-Date-TODO-2029-Admin-control-panel.webp
Screenshot 2022-11-16 121540.webp

I would like to add the badges 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, ...

The date is calculated from the date entered in the Start Date box to now.

Please help! Thank you so much!

I'd love to use this but am nowhere near experienced enough to run it through anything other than ACP to upload images. Is there anyway this can be done? Willing to donate if this could be made to happen 🤣

I'd love to use this but am nowhere near experienced enough to run it through anything other than ACP to upload images. Is there anyway this can be done? Willing to donate if this could be made to happen 🤣
Sent you a PM with access to a spreadsheet for some generic badges I am going to be configuring for my site(s), so you can request some to be configured.

Hello, my team is looking to move to XenForo Cloud away from our on-premises instance. Do you know if this is compatible with an XF Cloud instance or will I have to run that by the XF Team?

Hello, my team is looking to move to XenForo Cloud away from our on-premises instance. Do you know if this is compatible with an XF Cloud instance or will I have to run that by the XF Team?
Most add-ons should be compatible with XF Cloud.

Top Bottom