[OzzModz] Badges

[OzzModz] Badges 2.3.5 Patch Level 2

No permission to download
I have a 5 years and 10 years anniversary badge.
How can I set so the 5 years anniversary disappear once the user get awarded with the 10 years anniversary?

Hello,
About this 2 phrases : ozzmodz_badges_you_awarded_x_users & ozzmodz_badges_you_unawarded_x_users :
  • Your successfully awarded {number} users.
  • Your successfully unawarded {number} users.
Are they correct ?

Hello @Ozzy47
Thank you so much for this plugin I love it and going to donate!

How can I set so the 5 years anniversary disappear once the user get awarded with the 10 years anniversary?

If you need to revoke the previous badge, you need additional "User does NOT have the following badges" criteria.
I can add it when will i have time and send the build to you for testing in the PM.

PS: you can also group them by setting the most important staking badge all child badges will be displayed only in the user's tab like this:

1670068418562.webp

1670068443765.webp

Hi - I've created a custom user field that results in a user banner. Unfortunately, this add-on is adding the badges before this custom user banner as you can see here:

Screenshot 2022-12-08 at 5.08.23 PM.webpAnyone have any suggestions on what I need to change to get the badge below the custom user banner?

Thanks.

Top Bottom