[OzzModz] Verification Badges

[OzzModz] Verification Badges [Paid] 2.0.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Some of the attachments on the Overview page are not rendering, so I'm not sure how this works:
Automatic badging when criteria are met

Would this be the same criteria options available for group promotions?

@Painbaker
@Ozzy47

Is there any log I can access that shows who got verified (I know there's a manual request log), thinking more of the auto one. I don't see a cron job or cache rebuild option for this one either so not sure when these are getting awarded.

As a suggestion some type of alert would be good when awarded a verification badge (automatically, not sure if there's a manual one)

Bugs:

User Criteria seems busted for the auto award badges. I set one badge initially to award to Mod and Admin only. This worked. Then updated same badge criteria to include member of groups plus other criteria. Seems to be ignoring it or something is cached and is only awarding to the initial criteria set somehow. This one is pretty important to me.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Is there any log I can access that shows who got verified (I know there's a manual request log), thinking more of the auto one. I don't see a cron job or cache rebuild option for this one either so not sure when these are getting awarded.

At the moment there is no auto-award log, you can use a ACP user search for this by "Has verification badges" criteria

As a suggestion some type of alert would be good when awarded a verification badge (automatically, not sure if there's a manual one)
There's only an alert when the request is confirmed.
Added to TODO list.

User Criteria seems busted for the auto award badges. I set one badge initially to award to Mod and Admin only. This worked. Then updated same badge criteria to include member of groups plus other criteria. Seems to be ignoring it or something is cached and is only awarding to the initial criteria set somehow. This one is pretty important to me.
The different criteria together work by "AND" logic, not "OR".
If you need OR criteria, you need an additional add-on to combine the criteria you need into one.

Quite true, thanks and thanks for considering the suggestions.

Would definitely be good to get some logging going for the auto ones, alerts when you gain and lose a badge (manual or auto).

At the moment there is no auto-award log, you can use a ACP user search for this by "Has verification badges" criteria

There's only an alert when the request is confirmed.
Added to TODO list.

The different criteria together work by "AND" logic, not "OR".
If you need OR criteria, you need an additional add-on to combine the criteria you need into one.
Did you had a chance to look into this suggestion of mine?

Feature Request:
Assign an "Owner" to an affiliated badge, so the organization can assign members to that badge!
For example, if I'm an organization, I don't want to constantly need to fill in a form to ask if someone can get the badge assigned, nor do I want that user to request it himself. I, as an organization, would like to assign the badge that I "own" to users, and also be able to remove them.

@Ozzy47 @Painbaker

Feature Request:
Assign an "Owner" to an affiliated badge, so the organization can assign members to that badge!
For example, if I'm an organization, I don't want to constantly need to fill in a form to ask if someone can get the badge assigned, nor do I want that user to request it himself. I, as an organization, would like to assign the badge that I "own" to users, and also be able to remove them.
That's a cool idea
Write to me DM if you or anyone is willing to sponsor this feature

Thank you. The only gripe I have about this is when using font awesome icon, the color is inconsistent. I wonder if we can force the same color using some css setting there?
Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 10.36.06 AM.webp

Thank you. The only gripe I have about this is when using font awesome icon, the color is inconsistent. I wonder if we can force the same color using some css setting there?
View attachment 298356
Just want to report back that when I specify a color RGB for the font awesome icon, the icon color will stay consistent throughout the site so it's something I'm happy to report.
Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 9.30.04 PM.webp

Can the developers confirm if this is a bug?
When create a notice, under user criteria, you don't have an option to select users who do/do not have a verified badge. When you search for users, you do have this option.
Thanks

We;ll look into this as soon as possible.
Hi @Painbaker @Ozzy47
When I tried to use an SVG image as icon, it does not automatically scale down to fit the content. Instead it will use the full size of the svg meaning it will blow up everything.
You can try this svg instead https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e4/Twitter_Verified_Badge.svg

View attachment 298356

Just want to report back that when I specify a color RGB for the font awesome icon, the icon color will stay consistent throughout the site so it's something I'm happy to report.
View attachment 298982

When create a notice, under user criteria, you don't have an option to select users who do/do not have a verified badge. When you search for users, you do have this option.
Thanks

We'll look into these and see if they are bugs as soon as possible.

Thanks
The current version doesn't have these user criteria, only for the user finder (it's different)
But I've already added them in the version awaiting release

I've added a forced color by default in an upcoming version

When I tried to use an SVG image as icon, it does not automatically scale down to fit the content. Instead it will use the full size of the svg meaning it will blow up everything.
You can try this svg instead https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e4/Twitter_Verified_Badge.svg
Did you upload the image as an asset or did you just specify a link to the external image in the badge settings?
The default styles were not applied for external links.

I will send you the latest build in PM on snogssite

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Verification Badges with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Verification Badges for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.0.2

2.0.2:

New features:

• Added "Has/no at least X verification badges", "Has specific verification badges" user criteria
  • Added option to enable user alerts on automatic badges updates
Fixes:
  • Apply default CSS rules for external image URLs
  • Use "@xf-linkColor" as default FA icon color to keep the appearance consistent everywhere

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: cwe
Top Bottom