[OzzModz] Verification Badges

[OzzModz] Verification Badges [Paid] 2.0.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Hello - I'm trying to make customer user fields that allow users to add up to three verification badges that apply to them (so no request/verification, everything's user-directed). It seems like this should work based on user field criteria/auto issuance settings you've provided with this add-on. I have each value for a "badges" custom user field (a drop-down single selection menu) tied to a specific verification badge using that badge's user field criteria...but this approach doesn't seem to work.

When I test this, I noticed it works for adding the first badge - i.e., selected from the custom user field drop-down in my profile settings - but it begins behaving unexpectedly when I try to change the badge selected in the drop-down menu. If I select a different badge in the custom user field, the verification badge gets added rather than replaced on the forum and in the verification badge settings. If I select nothing/null in the custom user field and wait a bit, one badge gets removed but the other (first selected) one appears to be retained.

I think part of this is delay with the updating but I've been waiting quite a while now and one badge is still retained despite nothing being selected in the custom user field. If I'm doing everything correctly, and it does just take a while for the changes to propagate, is there a way to speed this up?

Any input you can provide to help troubleshoot this would be greatly appreciated!

Actually an even bigger problem I'm having right now is that I can't get two badges to stay activated at once. If I add a second badge for someone, it disappears and the box in ACP settings becomes unchecked after 10 min or so. Is there something wrong with my settings? You can have two badges at the same time for one user, right?

Edit: Resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling the add-on. But there does appear to be a glitch in auto issuance/custom user field criteria. When auto issue/custom user field criteria are set, and you delete the custom fields, it looks like the user field criteria continue to apply for some reason even when auto issuance is unchecked in verification badge settings.

Last edited:
Top Bottom