[OzzModz] Verification Badges

[OzzModz] Verification Badges [Paid] 2.0.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Ozzy47

Ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] Verification Badges - Allows to add multiple badges next to the username like in X (Twitter)

Requirements:
XF 2.2+

Description:
Allows to add multiple badges next to the username like in X (Twitter)

Features:

• Displaying the user's badges in all available places next to the username
  • Display tooltip on hover/click
  • Grouping badges by categories in ACP
  • Bulk user update tool support
  • Automatic badging when criteria are met

View attachment 296320

View attachment 296321

View attachment 296322...

Read more about this resource...

Is there a size limit or recommendation for upload images for the badges?

Thank you for making this. I'd like to see if this addon will be able to accomplish what I'm trying to do with my resource reviews

I want to use template conditionals to highlight resource reviews by members who have verified badges.
Do variables from this addon get exposed on the reviews templates?
Specifically the ozzmodz_badges_received_badge_ids is available on the xfrm_resource_review_macros template?

Any advice you can give?

Last edited:
Glad to see my request appeared as an add-on here!
Using this for almost a year now, it’s a great addon!

Now everyone can use it! 😁
What is the difference between this and the other Ozzy Badges addon where I can create a Verified badge?

What is the difference between this and the other Ozzy Badges addon where I can create a Verified badge?
We have several organizations on our forum, and I really liked the affiliated idea that X (Twitter) has by showing the badge of the company the user is working for, therefor we needed something to show what company the user is working for, and if the account is an organization, government instance or just a verified user.

This add-on is probably not needed for most users, but it was something that really helped us!

I see. This addon shows the icons next to the username while the other addon have them under the username.
I can see how this can be useful on our forum as well as we try to get them to verify their username.
Probably will purchase this to support the great addon by Ozzy47.

I wonder if you have any input on my query above where we can highlight content by verified users using template conditional?

Glad to see my request appeared as an add-on here!
Using this for almost a year now, it’s a great addon!

Now everyone can use it! 😁
I apologize for asking this question here, but could you send me the URL of your website privately? I would like to see how this addon looks in responsive mode, as it seems like a great addition to my forum.

Bought this addon a week ago and have been in communication with the developers to make improvements to it.

Also, links to edit all the verified badges request fields go to the same url and not found.
admin.php?user-verification-badges/request-fields/0/edit

Feature Request:
Assign an "Owner" to an affiliated badge, so the organization can assign members to that badge!
For example, if I'm an organization, I don't want to constantly need to fill in a form to ask if someone can get the badge assigned, nor do I want that user to request it himself. I, as an organization, would like to assign the badge that I "own" to users, and also be able to remove them.

@Ozzy47 @Painbaker

Top Bottom