[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 5

No permission to buy ($30.00)
@Ozzy47 after the latest update unregistered users can no longer submit an application. It's requesting them to login.

Edit: working after adding usergroup permissions can view. Not sure if the permissions were reset upon update.

Last edited:
Can't reproduce in Firefox (don't use the other browsers mentioned), what version of the addon are you suing?
The latest version. Can you think of any reason why it wouldn't show default answer to guests viewing the form, but soon as you login it's displayed?

@ENF

The issue seems to be Answer type: single line text & when a guest is viewing the form.

If I change to multi-line it displays instantly.

@ENF

The issue seems to be Answer type: single line text & when a guest is viewing the form.

If I change to multi-line it displays instantly.
I can confirm the condition you explained with a unauthenticated user (guest) with the single line text field type. We don't allow guests to use forms, so at least I've not seen this yet. There seems to be a issue with the display condition when it's a guest accessing the form. @Ozzy47 will have to debug this when they have time to do so.

In the meantime, you can just change the field type to "Singe Selection Dropdown" set one choice and make it the default (unless it's a custom entry form and then you don't even need to have a default answer, but use the placeholder text to show what should be there... just some suggestions to workaround your case.)

Hi @Ozzy47 , just updated to XF 2.2.13

When I enable this add-on, I get a bunch of errors:
Code:
LogicException: Unknown relation or alias Form accessed on xf_thread
src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php:768

Stack trace​

Code:
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(659): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->join('Form', true, false, false)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(149): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->with(Array)
#2 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(1635): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->find('XF:Thread', '343576', Array)
#3 src/addons/Siropu/EasyUserBan/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(46): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->assertViewableThread('343576', Array)
#4 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(17): Siropu\EasyUserBan\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->assertViewableThread('343576', Array)
#5 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(28): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#6 src/addons/Snog/Forms/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(12): MaZ\AMP\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#7 src/addons/Snog/PrivateThreads/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(11): Snog\Forms\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#8 src/addons/XFMG/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(11): Snog\PrivateThreads\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src/addons/Datio/React/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(11): XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): Datio\React\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Datio\React\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Datio\React\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#14 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#16 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#17 {main}

Request state​

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(61) "/threads/bla/page-50"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/bla/page-50"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Edit:
Solved, error was generated by the AL Core add-on. Disabling a setting in that add-on solved the problem.

Last edited:
Greetings. I am currently getting this error message whenever I try to submit a form that includes a multiple-choice question.

Screenshot 2023-05-29 174426.webp

Great addon, we use it more and more....

Would it be possible to allow for multiple attachments per form? We use if for example for members to declare expenses, and they should be able to upload multiple receipts. Now we ask them to upload one zipped file, but it would be nicer to allow multiple uploads.

Hmm, I see it perhaps being misleading. That means that you can only have 1 upload button per form. So say your form has 6 questions and you want to have question 2 and 5 as a upload button, that is not possible. You can only have 1 upload button per form. So only 1 file upload question answer type is allowed. But that file button can upload multiple attachments of course.

Currently using: 2.2.0 Beta 18 on xf 2.2.13

I am having an issue where it isn't assigning the secondary usergroup. Any ideas?
firefox_UCXZuFH7Ka.webp

Top Bottom