[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
The forms don't have a timeout feature except where you can set start/stop dates for each form. There are limiting features for each form, such as once-per-user submission.

Combined with the conditional answers part of the form, I think you could probably create something pretty close to what you are envisioning.

View attachment 291761

We've not used this form system for the purpose you're intending, but it I believe it could potentially work. I think the only sticking point would be how to tally the quizzes since each form submitted is either sent as a private message or a thread into a selected forum on your site.

Thanks. Yeah I think you'd just have to manually tally and report results via email or conversation. You could also maybe coopt trophy points to display results or keep a running tally. Unfortunately you wouldn't be able to take the user to page that automatically shows the right answers compared to their answers...a dedicated add-on would be needed for something like that I think. But bottom line is you could at least use Advanced Forms to pilot whether a quiz is worthwhile and then consider custom development after that.

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Advanced Forms with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms for XenForo for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.2.1

• Added constraints for date question (any, date in the future, date in the past)
  • Added conditionals for datetime questions (must be later/earlier than conditional question)
  • Added new question types: datetime picker, time selection input
  • Added question option to respect the user's timezone in a report message (date, datetime & time questions)
  • Minor code refactor & cleanup

Thanks to @hello2029 for sponsoring this update

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @Ozzy47,

I noticed that when I use the form as a sidebar widget and upload an attachment, the attachment text flows outside the widget boundaries and covers the delete button (see below). Is it possible to clean this up? If there's a workaround I can implement immediately, that'd be appreciated, but otherwise I'd appreciate if this is something you could address in your next update. Thanks!

1704919957072.webp

Experiencing a critical issue:
1705086711119.webp

Is shown when editing or creating a new form. Yet our PC sender options are blank?
1705086750106.webp

Disregard... got it fixed. Previous saved username was missing a certain character that was deleted since the last time the form was created o_O

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Advanced Forms with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms for XenForo for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.2.2

2.2.2:
New features:

• Added form option to redirect an email report based on question answer
  • Added form option to upload attachments to report emails
  • Extended max length for question regex
  • Added a question option to filter allowed forums for "Single selection forum list" questions
Fixes:
  • Fixed forum import error (column without default value)
  • Fix: hide delete & add questions button on a form add page
Thanks to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reset their user count in the admin area...

When I tried to reset the count it just didn't do anything. There was no indication that it was cleared and it still said the RESET(1)

Then I noticed there were server errors? Not sure if they are related to what I just tried to reset.

1706149273471.webp

My STACK TRACE

Code:
#0 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Entity/Question.php(343): Snog\Forms\Entity\Question->getRadioSelectAnswer(Array, 'title')
#1 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Pub/Controller/Form.php(1655): Snog\Forms\Entity\Question->getTitleAnswer(Array)
#2 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Pub/Controller/Form.php(454): Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form->processAnswer(Array, Object(Snog\Forms\Entity\Form), Object(Snog\Forms\Entity\Question), Array, false, 0, Array, Array, Array)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form->actionSubmit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(258): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Snog\\Forms:Form', 'Submit', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#7 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#9 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#10 {main}

Hello @Ozzy47
We just upgraded from 2.0.35 to the latest release and I'm testing it on our dev site.

We have quite a few forms as quick thread reply, and I've noticed the form does not display all the information it should (It was displayed perfectly in the previous version we had- 2.0.35)
We have a conditional question- asking the user if he'd like to upload a file (File upload type) or enter some text (WYSIWYG editor).

The form displays correctly in the direct link, but in the thread quick reply the button to add files and the WYSIWYG editor are not displayed.

When the questions are added as separate questions (rather than options for a conditional question) there is no issue.

Can you check if the problem is also at your end?

Thanks!

When I tried to reset the count it just didn't do anything. There was no indication that it was cleared and it still said the RESET(1)

Then I noticed there were server errors? Not sure if they are related to what I just tried to reset.

View attachment 297141

My STACK TRACE

Code:
#0 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Entity/Question.php(343): Snog\Forms\Entity\Question->getRadioSelectAnswer(Array, 'title')
#1 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Pub/Controller/Form.php(1655): Snog\Forms\Entity\Question->getTitleAnswer(Array)
#2 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Pub/Controller/Form.php(454): Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form->processAnswer(Array, Object(Snog\Forms\Entity\Form), Object(Snog\Forms\Entity\Question), Array, false, 0, Array, Array, Array)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form->actionSubmit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(258): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Snog\\Forms:Form', 'Submit', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#7 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#9 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#10 {main}

Hello @Ozzy47
We just upgraded from 2.0.35 to the latest release and I'm testing it on our dev site.

We have quite a few forms as quick thread reply, and I've noticed the form does not display all the information it should (It was displayed perfectly in the previous version we had- 2.0.35)
We have a conditional question- asking the user if he'd like to upload a file (File upload type) or enter some text (WYSIWYG editor).

The form displays correctly in the direct link, but in the thread quick reply the button to add files and the WYSIWYG editor are not displayed.

When the questions are added as separate questions (rather than options for a conditional question) there is no issue.

Can you check if the problem is also at your end?

Thanks!

@Painbaker will look into these as soon as possible.

@Painbaker will look into these as soon as possible.

No sweat! No rush. The app seems to be working flawlessly after I rebuild everything. I basically had to create a NEW form and then recreate all the questions and now it seems to have no issues.

Still can't reset the counter but the rest is working ;)

@Ozzy47 Can not update because error.

ScreenShot00098.webp

Code:
XF\Db\InvalidQueryException: Batch install error: xf_snog_forms_questions: MySQL statement prepare error [1101]: BLOB, TEXT, GEOMETRY or JSON column 'regex' can't have a default value src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:230

Generated by: Nirjonmela Jan 27, 2024 at 3:28 AM

Stack trace

ALTER TABLE `xf_snog_forms_questions`
MODIFY COLUMN `regex` TEXT NOT NULL DEFAULT ''
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(198): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1101, '42000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(40): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1101, '42000')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(56): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(96): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php(158): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('ALTER TABLE `xf...')
#5 src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php(154): XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply()
#6 src/XF/Install/InstallHelperTrait.php(677): XF\Db\SchemaManager->alterTable('xf_snog_forms_q...', Object(Closure))
#7 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Setup.php(1073): XF\AddOn\AbstractSetup->alterTable('xf_snog_forms_q...', Object(Closure))
#8 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php(124): Snog\Forms\Setup->upgrade2020172Step1(Array)
#9 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php(73): Snog\Forms\Setup->upgradeStepRunner(2020172, 1, Array, 2020173)
#10 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(299): Snog\Forms\Setup->upgrade(Array)
#11 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(91): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->stepAction(Object(XF\Timer))
#12 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->run(8)
#13 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#14 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(118): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#15 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(122): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(258): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#20 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#21 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#22 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#23 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["referrer"] => string(46) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(83) "/admin.php?add-ons/install-from-archive-complete&batch_id=881"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["only_ids"] => string(7) "3005611"
  }
}

@Ozzy47 Can not update because error.

View attachment 297208

Code:
XF\Db\InvalidQueryException: Batch install error: xf_snog_forms_questions: MySQL statement prepare error [1101]: BLOB, TEXT, GEOMETRY or JSON column 'regex' can't have a default value src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:230

Generated by: Nirjonmela Jan 27, 2024 at 3:28 AM

Stack trace

ALTER TABLE `xf_snog_forms_questions`
MODIFY COLUMN `regex` TEXT NOT NULL DEFAULT ''
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(198): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1101, '42000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(40): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1101, '42000')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(56): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(96): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php(158): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('ALTER TABLE `xf...')
#5 src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php(154): XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply()
#6 src/XF/Install/InstallHelperTrait.php(677): XF\Db\SchemaManager->alterTable('xf_snog_forms_q...', Object(Closure))
#7 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Setup.php(1073): XF\AddOn\AbstractSetup->alterTable('xf_snog_forms_q...', Object(Closure))
#8 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php(124): Snog\Forms\Setup->upgrade2020172Step1(Array)
#9 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php(73): Snog\Forms\Setup->upgradeStepRunner(2020172, 1, Array, 2020173)
#10 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(299): Snog\Forms\Setup->upgrade(Array)
#11 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(91): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->stepAction(Object(XF\Timer))
#12 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->run(8)
#13 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#14 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(118): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#15 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(122): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(258): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#20 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#21 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#22 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#23 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["referrer"] => string(46) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(83) "/admin.php?add-ons/install-from-archive-complete&batch_id=881"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["only_ids"] => string(7) "3005611"
  }
}

@Painbaker will look into it as soon as possible.

A long, long time ago, i have seen this add-on in action.
But maybe today I have understood that it solves a big problem?

Imagine a forum, where nobody can register without beeing moderated.
And you don't want to give write permissions to guests.

Then your add-on is useful to let people write a post without being finally registered.

With the right permission and setting we will have

a) a registration
b) a post in a new thread.

Correct?

Now I can read the thread and decide if i like this one as a new user.

Another way would be to set a user to a special usergroup with write permissions after registration and before moderating.
But I dont know, or better I dont how this could be possible.

Top Bottom