Original Poster Highlight by AddonsLab

Original Poster Highlight by AddonsLab 2.1.1

No permission to download
Done PC. One more Suggestions, why not move option Disable Tooltip and Disable for styles via Style Properties? So can enable/disable per style, not for all style.

We will update here soon about the fix.

Thank you for the suggestion, but we will consider keeping this options in the options page. Tooltips are something that the admins would in most of the cases like to enable or disable, for all styles at once. The option to disable the product simply can't be in style properties, again best to see all styles at once and disable the product in the styles you don't want to use with the product.

Thank you!

Code:
An exception occurred: aloph_op_ribbon_style.css - Line 108: Invalid math expression in /home/domains/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php on line 991

XenForo_Template_Compiler->getNewCompilerException() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php at line 189
XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->_parseMathExpression() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php at line 55
XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->compile() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 700
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileFunction() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 576
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegment() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 509
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegments() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 372
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileParsed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1601
XenForo_Model_Template->compileAndInsertParsedTemplate() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1378
XenForo_Model_Template->compileTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1329
XenForo_Model_Template->compileNamedTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1268
XenForo_Model_Template->compileAllTemplates() in XenForo/Deferred/Template.php at line 36
XenForo_Deferred_Template->execute() in XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php at line 66
XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 130
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 637
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/domains/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Code:
An exception occurred: aloph_op_ribbon_style.css - Line 108: Invalid math expression in /home/domains/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php on line 991

XenForo_Template_Compiler->getNewCompilerException() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php at line 189
XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->_parseMathExpression() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php at line 55
XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->compile() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 700
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileFunction() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 576
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegment() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 509
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegments() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 372
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileParsed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1601
XenForo_Model_Template->compileAndInsertParsedTemplate() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1378
XenForo_Model_Template->compileTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1329
XenForo_Model_Template->compileNamedTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1268
XenForo_Model_Template->compileAllTemplates() in XenForo/Deferred/Template.php at line 36
XenForo_Deferred_Template->execute() in XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php at line 66
XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 130
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 637
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/domains/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Please confirm which version of XenForo you are using. If you had the template aloph_op_ribbon_style.css modified, please revert it and try the installation again. Please also try the package attached here and let us know if it fixed your issue.

Thank you!

Attachments

AddonsLab updated Original Poster Highlight by AddonsLab with a new update entry:

Better support for UI.X themes

Hello everyone,

with this release we have fixed the problem of the ribbon not being visible on UI.X-based themes. We also updated the engine to work better in case the width of avatar is bigger than the default width (which is the case with many custom themes).

Please note, that this doesn't mean, that any UI.X-based theme is officially supported and that the ribbon will be exactly in the position that fits your theme the best. We just ensure, that the ribbon will be added to the page, and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry I have missed this post . Does have fix for my issue in attached version?

Please check the released version. It doesn't fix positioning issues particularly, but the problem with the ribbon not being added to the page. If it is there but has wrong position, please ask theme developers to provide a fix.

Getting this error: The specified add-on is older than the install version. Downgrading is not possible.
yes, unfortunately i am getting the same error.

Fixed now with the released version. Please check.

Thank you!

Please check the released version. It doesn't fix positioning issues particularly, but the problem with the ribbon not being added to the page. If it is there but has wrong position, please ask theme developers to provide a fix.

Still are same issue, I will mentioned to @Jake B. @ThemeHouse @Mike Creuzer if he can add UI.X Framework support.

f107eca4826e4dbeabb01550cc7f3fc6.png

Thank you for this great add-on!
It's not that bad in UI.X based Xenith/Abyss style. It's just that the ribbon is below the avatar, it should lay on top of it.

I used big sized avatars upto 192x192px in Xenith. You can discover the ribbon below the avatar as long that is not full size. If you have tranparency you can see it better ;)

op0.webp op1.webp op2.webp

Small additonal thing: I don't know why, but sometimes you see the edges of the ribbon (left images), sometimes it is perfectly shaped (right image), although there are 192x192px avatars in the thread. Any idea about that?

Last edited:
Still are same issue, I will mentioned to @Jake B. @ThemeHouse @Mike Creuzer if he can add UI.X Framework support.

f107eca4826e4dbeabb01550cc7f3fc6.png

Thank you for this great add-on!
It's not that bad in UI.X based Xenith/Abyss style. It's just that the ribbon is below the avatar, it should lay on top of it.

I used big sized avatars upto 192x192px in Xenith. You can discover the ribbon below the avatar as long that is not full size. If you have tranparency you can see it better ;)

View attachment 153007 View attachment 153008

Small additonal thing: I don't know why, but sometimes you see the edges of the ribbon (left image), sometimes it is perfectly shaped (right image), although there are 192x192px avatars in the thread. Any idea about that?

Please apply the latest version released and check again. This should solve the problem with the ribbon being under the avatar.

For positioning issues please contact theme provider or anyone with CSS knowledge for possible CSS fix to apply.

Thank you!

Update and error...:

yYQaoXm.png

And can't fixed using aloph_op_ribbon.css + aloph_op_ribbon_left.css

Any solution?

Update and error...:

yYQaoXm.png

And can't fixed using aloph_op_ribbon.css + aloph_op_ribbon_left.css

Any solution?

aloph_op_ribbon_left.css is not part of the package anymore. If you don't see the ribbon in the proper position please ask your theme developers for instructions how to change its position.

Thank you!

Every time you update this one it changes my custom position settings even though I had them set in EXTRA.css.

With the latest update I can't seem to get the bottom ribbon the same width as the avatar. Where are the settings to make it the same width as the avatar and if I add them to EXTRA.css will they be overwritten again on the next update?op.webp

Top Bottom