Original Poster Highlight by AddonsLab

Original Poster Highlight by AddonsLab 2.1.1

No permission to download
Hello AddonsLab :)

Any news on the above please?? Starting to look ahead to an Xf2 update :)

Thanks
Paul

how much querry takes and which template change, any problems with other add ons

There is no query executed, templates are modified using automated template modification and you can see them in Appearance -> Template Modifications if you need (should not be needed unless the add-on stops working for you), there is no conflict with other add-ons reported.

Thank you!

Hey, what do you think about adding a list of ignored users? I have some "special users" that I don't want to show up with the Author tooltip :)

A simple example is a textbox that you can insert a list of user-ids. (They will be ignored)

Hey, what do you think about adding a list of ignored users? I have some "special users" that I don't want to show up with the Author tooltip :)

A simple example is a textbox that you can insert a list of user-ids. (They will be ignored)

Sure, we have added this to our task list and will handle as soon as we get some free time. Can't provide an ETA for now, unfortunately.

Thank you!

@AddonsLab I have a slight issue with the OP flag showing in snog social forums. Nothing major but I need to disable the OP addon for a single specific node in my node tree which is linked to the social forums. Maybe there is a conditional I can put somewhere 'if node = 130 don't show OP flags' but I'm not a coder and would need help with that and where to place it. Thanks!

@AddonsLab I have a slight issue with the OP flag showing in snog social forums. Nothing major but I need to disable the OP addon for a single specific node in my node tree which is linked to the social forums. Maybe there is a conditional I can put somewhere 'if node = 130 don't show OP flags' but I'm not a coder and would need help with that and where to place it. Thanks!

To remove OP in forum with ID 130 you should edit the template alof_op_ribbon as shown in the screenshot:
https://prnt.sc/kpcm2k
(screenshot with forum ID 130 only)

Thank you!

Uh oh 😮, I tried to install this on XF v1.5.2 and got the following error:

Code:
Error Info
XenForo_Template_Compiler_Exception: aloph_op_ribbon_style.css - Line 87: Invalid math expression - library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php:991

Stack Trace
#0 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php(189): XenForo_Template_Compiler->getNewCompilerException(Object(XenForo_Phrase))
#1 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php(55): XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->_parseMathExpression(Object(XenForo_Template_Compiler), 'intval(?)\n    -...', Array)
#2 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php(700): XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->compile(Object(XenForo_Template_Compiler), 'calc', Array, Array)
#3 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php(576): XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileFunction('calc', Array, Array)
#4 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php(509): XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegment(Array, Array)
#5 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php(372): XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegments(Array)
#6 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Template.php(1601): XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileParsed(Array, 'aloph_op_ribbon...', 0, 0)
#7 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Template.php(1379): XenForo_Model_Template->compileAndInsertParsedTemplate(107, Array, 'aloph_op_ribbon...', 0)
#8 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Template.php(1329): XenForo_Model_Template->compileTemplateInStyleTree(Array)
#9 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Template.php(1268): XenForo_Model_Template->compileNamedTemplateInStyleTree('aloph_op_ribbon...', 0)
#10 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Deferred/Template.php(36): XenForo_Model_Template->compileAllTemplates(3.8317067623138, 0, 0)
#11 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/AddOnInstaller/XenForo/Deferred/Template.php(9): XenForo_Deferred_Template->execute(Array, Array, 4.6216716766357, 'Rebuilding... T...')
#12 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php(66): AddOnInstaller_XenForo_Deferred_Template->execute(Array, Array, 4.6216716766357, 'Rebuilding... T...')
#13 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute(Array, Array, 4.9728147983551, 'Rebuilding... T...')
#14 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 4.9728147983551, 'Rebuilding... T...', false)
#15 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, 4.972815990448, 'Rebuilding... T...', false)
#16 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(352): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(true, 4.972815990448)
#17 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php(130): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun(true)
#18 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(637): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Admin), Array)
#19 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Error), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin), Array)
#20 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#21 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(66) "http://www.website.org/forums/admin.php?tools/run-deferred"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-deferred"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["redirect"] => string(47) "http://www.website.org/forums/admin.php"
    ["execute"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Which is ALL Greek to me. 😟

Although it's been awhile since I've installed an add-on, I think this is the first error I've ever gotten when installing one. As such, a couple of questions:
1)Have I done any damage to the forum?
2)Do I need to back this add-on out somehow? If so, is it as simple as choosing Uninstall option from the Controls drop-down on the Installed Add-ons page?

While the add-on is listed as installed (on the Installed Add-ons page), I see this atop my Admin Control Panel...
Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 9.08.37 PM.webp

When I "Click here to complete them" it generated the same error again as seen below...
Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 9.11.53 PM.webp

There is no ribbon showing up on the original poster in the threads I looked at and I am using the Default Style that came with XF. I was using ChrisD's Add-on Install & Upgrade, as I always do, when this happened. Lastly....help?!

Code:
Error Info
XenForo_Template_Compiler_Exception: aloph_op_ribbon_style.css - Line 87: Invalid math expression - library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php:991

Stack Trace
#0 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php(189): XenForo_Template_Compiler->getNewCompilerException(Object(XenForo_Phrase))
#1 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php(55): XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->_parseMathExpression(Object(XenForo_Template_Compiler), 'intval(?)\n    -...', Array)
#2 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php(700): XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->compile(Object(XenForo_Template_Compiler), 'calc', Array, Array)
#3 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php(576): XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileFunction('calc', Array, Array)
#4 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php(509): XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegment(Array, Array)
#5 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php(372): XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegments(Array)
#6 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Template.php(1601): XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileParsed(Array, 'aloph_op_ribbon...', 0, 0)
#7 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Template.php(1379): XenForo_Model_Template->compileAndInsertParsedTemplate(107, Array, 'aloph_op_ribbon...', 0)
#8 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Template.php(1329): XenForo_Model_Template->compileTemplateInStyleTree(Array)
#9 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Template.php(1268): XenForo_Model_Template->compileNamedTemplateInStyleTree('aloph_op_ribbon...', 0)
#10 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Deferred/Template.php(36): XenForo_Model_Template->compileAllTemplates(3.8317067623138, 0, 0)
#11 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/AddOnInstaller/XenForo/Deferred/Template.php(9): XenForo_Deferred_Template->execute(Array, Array, 4.6216716766357, 'Rebuilding... T...')
#12 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php(66): AddOnInstaller_XenForo_Deferred_Template->execute(Array, Array, 4.6216716766357, 'Rebuilding... T...')
#13 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute(Array, Array, 4.9728147983551, 'Rebuilding... T...')
#14 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 4.9728147983551, 'Rebuilding... T...', false)
#15 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, 4.972815990448, 'Rebuilding... T...', false)
#16 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(352): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(true, 4.972815990448)
#17 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php(130): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun(true)
#18 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(637): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Admin), Array)
#19 /home/xyz/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Error), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin), Array)
#21 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(66) "http://www.website.org/forums/admin.php?tools/run-deferred"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
  }
}

Although it's been awhile since I've installed an add-on, I think this is the first error I've ever gotten when installing one. As such, a couple of questions:
2)Do I need to back this add-on out somehow? If so, is it as simple as choosing Uninstall option from the Controls drop-down on the Installed Add-ons page?

While the add-on is listed as installed (on the Installed Add-ons page), I see this atop my Admin Control Panel...
View attachment 222290

When I "Click here to complete them" it generated the same error again as seen below...
View attachment 222291

There is no ribbon showing up on the original poster in the threads I looked at and I am using the Default Style that came with XF. I was using ChrisD's Add-on Install & Upgrade, as I always do, when this happened. Lastly....help?!

this addon is for xenforo 2 ;)

if you are unsure the result of an operation(removing it) it is best to try it first in a test environment to see what happens

Code:
Error Info

Stack Trace
#21 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
  }
}

View attachment 222290

View attachment 222291

We will test the add-on for the specific version and confirm here soon.

Thank you!

Yay!:) I really like this one!:) It's so cool, and does the job!:)

Just one thing...

Is there some way to adjust it so the banner shows up next to the posters name in alerts?

Last edited:
Top Bottom