1. 1.0
  2. 1.1
  3. 1.2
  4. 1.3
  5. 1.4
  6. 1.5
Visible branding
No
The add-on adds a ribbon on original poster's avatar to highlight the user who started the thread.

• Disable the product for particular styles.
  • Style property that will define the ribbon color.
  • Style property that will define the ribbon position Top Left corner/Top Right Corner/Top/Bottom.
  • Ribbon/Text Position
Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 21.34.25.webp

Here are the screenshots of admin pages/options available:

scr1.webp

scr2.webp

scr3.webp

Demo at: https://addonslab.com/threads/original-poster-highlight.4/#post-11

To install the add-on upload the files from the upload folder to your forum's root directory and import the XML file included.

The support will be provided here via the Discussion Thread.

If you are using the add-on please consider to rate it and let us know your thoughts.

Thank you
Author
AddonsLab
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 9 ratings

More resources from AddonsLab

Latest updates

1. Bug-fix release

Hello everyone, This is a bugfix release that solves a regression issue in 2.1 version...
  2. Better support for UI.X themes

Hello everyone, with this release we have fixed the problem of the ribbon not being visible on...
  3. Major update with better mobile support

Hello everyone! This is a major update for Original Poster Highlight, with completely rewritten...

Latest reviews

Such a simple addon that adds some great functionality. My only complaint is that it doesn't have an area for css in the style properties (for positioning), but that's easily done via extra.css.
Beautiful add-on! Really useful and handy. Thank for your hard work. Really dresses up the forums, and is very customizable.
Works perfectly, and is exactly as described. The new features are also exactly as advertised. The users on my forum requested this and love it.
AddonsLab
AddonsLab
Thank you for the feedback!
Nice, I really like the add-on our forum member. Great and Top Brilliant Development!!! Thats just awesome work.
AddonsLab
AddonsLab
Such a simple idea, yet very handy. A few css tweaks had it working great on my site with small avatars at all screen sizes. Thanks
AddonsLab
AddonsLab
Thank you for your feedback!
Great idea and quickly implemented! The only adjustment I needed due to having customized my theme's stylesheet, was to edit the ribbon's stylesheet in this area:

div.ribbonBox .ribbon-wrapper {
width: 50px;
height: 50px;
top: 10px;
right: 10px;

I edited the top and right values to -10px. And now it's flush to the edge of the avatar box.

Many thanks!
AddonsLab
AddonsLab
Perfect little add-on. Now I can remove my manual template edit that I had. Thank you for releasing it.:)
AddonsLab
AddonsLab
Handy little addon that provides a functionality seldom used but often very helpful. Surprised it hadn't been made earlier.
AddonsLab
AddonsLab
Thank you for your feedback!
Top Bottom