Original Poster Highlight by AddonsLab

Original Poster Highlight by AddonsLab 2.1.1

No permission to download
Every time you update this one it changes my custom position settings even though I had them set in EXTRA.css.

With the latest update I can't seem to get the bottom ribbon the same width as the avatar. Where are the settings to make it the same width as the avatar and if I add them to EXTRA.css will they be overwritten again on the next update?View attachment 153022

We are sorry for the inconvenience, and the need to apply CSS fixes. Please note, that the product is developed for the default theme, and we just can't ensure its work on custom themes. I don't believe you will have such problem with every update, but as it was mentioned in the release notes for 2.x version, we had to go with the rewrite to implement different desktop/mobile position options independent from each other.

Nothing is actually overwritten if you put in EXTRA.css, but if CSS rules change too much, your rule may be simply not relevant anymore or even cause problems with the new layout. So, if you have any rule in EXTRA.css that you applied for 1.x version, please remove it and check again. If you still have a problem, please apply the CSS fix needed for your theme based on 2.x release layout.

We are not planning any other large changes to ribbon position design, and even with newly implemented features, the product is all about showing the original poster in thread list, so if you are happy with the position and options you have with current release, all you can get from further releases is just another location for the ribbon that most likely don't even need.

Please let us know if you still have any issues.

Thank you!

For positioning issues please contact theme provider or anyone with CSS knowledge for possible CSS fix to apply.

I have fixed my one style ribbon positioning issue with adding this CSS into my EXTRA.css but other one style still can not fix with this CSS. Any one can let me know that what is wrong in my CSS code?

d27f632762834095bf852e2137b61ebf.png

Code:
.messageUserBlock div.ribbonBox .ribbon-wrapper {
    right: 3px;
    top: 1px;
}

or

Code:
    right: 3px  !important;
    top: 1px  !important;
}

I have fixed "Material" theme but now issue with "Germanium Plus" theme.

You seem to have custom rule with selector ".messageUserBlock div.ribbonBox .ribbon-wrapper" that sets right/top values. You don't need that rule, please remove them. In addition to that a rule like this should fix the position then:

Code:
div.rightCornerDesktop .ribbon-wrapper .ribbon {
top: 6% !important;
}

Thank you!

You seem to have custom rule with selector ".messageUserBlock div.ribbonBox .ribbon-wrapper" that sets right/top values. You don't need that rule, please remove them. In addition to that a rule like this should fix the position then:

Code:
}

Thank you!

Great, This CSS code fixed my "Germanium Plus" theme issue. Do we need also using this CSS code for "Material" theme?

If any one have issue with ribbon positioning issues then manually positioning with this CSS code and place this into your EXTRA.css. This fix Credit goes to @Russ @AddonsLab

Code:
    right: 3px  !important;
    top: 1px  !important;
}

OR

Code:
}

Meanwhile I very doubt western common guys do understand what "OP" means. Has anybody changed it? May be, "TS" (Topic Starter / Thread Starter) would be the most suitable abbrevation?

Top Bottom