[AL] Original Poster Highlight

[AL] Original Poster Highlight 1.5.0

No permission to download

AddonsLab

AddonsLab submitted a new resource:

[AL] Original Poster Highlight - Show a ribbon on thread starter's avatar in all their replies

The add-on adds a ribbon on original poster's avatar to highlight the user who started the thread.
  • Disable the product for particular styles.
  • Style property that will define the ribbon color.
  • Style property that will define the ribbon position Top Left corner/Top Right Corner/Top/Bottom.
  • Ribbon/Text Position
View attachment 168252

Here are the screenshots of admin pages/options available:

View attachment 168253
View attachment 168255...

Read more about this resource...

@AddonsLab Please can you add some locations?

Above Avatar:

nqZ2fuTPTbiTDtp4-D-zVQ.png

Below User Info:

TPxE-n-DQVeSZU2EaWMY6g.png

Top of Message Box:

-arEYRoyRku-1WcZeGEYxg.png

@AddonsLab Please can you add some locations?

Above Avatar:

nqZ2fuTPTbiTDtp4-D-zVQ.png

Below User Info:

TPxE-n-DQVeSZU2EaWMY6g.png

Top of Message Box:

-arEYRoyRku-1WcZeGEYxg.png

Thank you for the suggestion. We will consider them, just we are very overloaded with tasks now, so I am not sure when we will manage to be back to this product, but then we will definitely implement them.

Thank you!

Thank you for the suggestion. We will consider them, just we are very overloaded with tasks now, so I am not sure when we will manage to be back to this product, but then we will definitely implement them.

Thank you!

OK when you have some free time then Please do start adding locations Above Avatar 1st. So we can do use this add-on. Hope link checker will be releasing this week?

OK when you have some free time then Please do start adding locations Above Avatar 1st. So we can do use this add-on. Hope link checker will be releasing this week?

Yes, we are very close to finishing link checker, alert/moderation queue features are still missing, and we need to test it all together. So yes, we are going to release it very soon.

Thank you!

Yes, they are added on top of the avatar itself, not above the avatar. Please check product screenshots for configuration options, and install the add-on to see how it works.

Thank you!

Yes both locations are great. I have one problem from @Ehren Uniform Style, Ribbon are not showing anywhere. Please let me know that How to fix?

Yes both locations are great. I have one problem from @Ehren Uniform Style, Ribbon are not showing anyware. Please let me know that How to fix?

Sorry, we cannot support custom themes. Hopefully, other users of the theme or the provider will have some tips for you.

Thank you!

I have a stupid question. Where do I find the options to set color, text, location? I see the main options, just not the one I need.
Thanks

Great add-on but one thing is stopping me from using it and it's the fact that it overlaps the avatar which looks awful for the OP when all his messages have that ribbon on it.

Suggestion to add here instead (red mark):
OP.webp

Top Bottom